Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bucks County)

Default Marc Duome for congress

Gentleman says he now has a grand daughter and got to thinking about her future. The more he thought about it, the more concerned he became with what our country has become and the direction in which it is heading. He wants to get into congress and do something about stopping Obamacare, reducing wasteful spending, be our voice in gun control schemes. Take a look, and follow his efforts:

WWW.duomeforcongress.com

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Marc Duome for congress

I am very concerned about Steve Santarsiero taking the 8th district. He worked hard for UBCs in PA and will work for them at the national level.

(Bucks County)

I am too. Even though holding a law degree, he ignores laws he doesn't like. He more than ignores. He publicly pushes others to ignore them, also....backed by editorial staff of the Courier Times. We have enough oath-takers who find the constitution an impediment to their "leadership".

(Bucks County)

I spoke to Santarsiero in the past during his UBC bill and he came of condescending and said he was just trying to protect me. I am still reading up on the primary candidates but Duome looks promising. I want someone that won't just protect the second amendment they will work to fight the Hughes amendment.

(Bucks County)

I'da told him I am interested in being protected from HIM.

Duome stated he is interested in stopping the Obamacare (being a neuro-psychologist he has first-hand observation of what a mess that is and will be), interested in safeguarding gun owners, interested in doing more about the VA, just wants to undo years of crap in general. Send him a question...I'm sure he will answer it. Also, if you have a group, he will come talk with them.
    Last edited by Bang; March 6th, 2016 at 01:40 AM.

(Bucks County)

Greetings,

I recently conducted an interview with Dr Duome; you can read it here:

http://buddysays.net/pages/DrMarcDuome.html

Dr Duome was the ONLY candidate that mentioned his support for the 2A and our other rights. Please pass on the link to anyone you know who votes in the PA 8th. We need to stop Santaserio, etc. and get a REAL 2A supporter (not Mike Fitzpatrick or his brother) in this US House seat!

Regards, Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Bang View Post

Duome stated he is interested in stopping the Obamacare (being a neuro-psychologist he has first-hand observation of what a mess that is and will be), interested in safeguarding gun owners, interested in doing more about the VA, just wants to undo years of crap in general. Send him a question...I'm sure he will answer it. Also, if you have a group, he will come talk with them.

(Lancaster County)

I've had the pleasure of interacting with Dr. Duome on several occasions including the PA Leadership event. He's a great guy and would make a wonderful congressman!