Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lancaster County)

Default Mexico demanded U.S. prosecute sheriff, agents

http://www.slcfsa.com/index.html
    http://www.pafoa.org/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1130&dateline=1165613  693Remember...Terrorist are attacking Civilians; Not the Government. Protect Yourself!

(Berks County)

Angry Re: Mexico demanded U.S. prosecute sheriff, agents

SCREW THAT! I thought that we were supposed to be a soverign nation. I am contacting my congressman on this one today. If the Mexican's want to coddle a bunch of criminals that is their option, just leave the US the hell out of it!
    Bill USAF 1976 - 1986, NRA Endowment, USCCA

(Berks County)

Default Re: Mexico demanded U.S. prosecute sheriff, agents

Just sent the following to Congressman Jim Gerlach. We all need to take a similar stand against the illegal Mexican invasion.

Congressman;
    It has just come to my attention that the recent federal trials of both members of the Border Patrol and the Sheriff's deputy in Texas were held at the behest of the Mexican government. While I fully understand our need to have good relations with our southern neighbor I would also point out that they are doing nothing to secure the border between our two countries. To the contrary they are actually publishing documents on how to safely enter our country illegally. This being the case I find it appalling that this country would even consider prosecuting members of our law enforcment community on a request from a nation that I do not consider to be friendly. This must be stopped and it must be stopped immediately. This would be wholly correct in that they have purposely advised their people how to violate American law which could be construed as an act of war by international law.

Thank you for your attention.
    Bill USAF 1976 - 1986, NRA Endowment, USCCA

(Erie County)

Well looks like my conspiracy didn't pan out. Unless....Bush and Mexico are in it together to create the NAU.

Invade Mexico

(Lancaster County)

I'm packed and ready to head to the Border at a moments notice should it come to that.
    http://www.slcfsa.com/index.html
    http://www.pafoa.org/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1130&dateline=1165613  693Remember...Terrorist are attacking Civilians; Not the Government. Protect Yourself!

(Lebanon County)

Everyone should puke into a container, and their mail their container to that judge who convicted them. It's pretty much that only way I can harmlessly express my emotions towards this.

"This ruling by Judge Cardone is the most disgraceful act that I have ever heard of in the history of our great nation and both she and the prosecutors should be ashamed of themselves for taking the word of a drug smuggler, caught in the act, while ignoring the facts," Friends of the Border Patrol Chairman Andy Ramirez wrote in a statement. "Evidence that would have severely damaged the credibility of the known drug smuggler, and exonerated Compean & Ramos was sealed and suppressed and the attorneys were prevented from mounting a proper defense."

(Erie County)

Court rejects 'Dog The Bounty Hunter' star's extradition injunction

Every dog has his day, and it appears that Dog the Bounty Hunter star Duane "Dog" Chapman will have his as well -- in court.

After a stay on his extradition was granted in October, a federal court has cleared the way for Chapman to be extradited and face illegal detention charges that stem from his 2006 arrest for the 2003 capture of Max Factor heir Andrew Luster in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, The Associated Press reported Friday.

Norma Jara, a spokeswoman for the second district court in Guadalajara, said the court "rejected" Chapman's injunction request, ruling "there was no reason not to try him" on the illegal detention of Luster.

"We only just heard about the Mexican court's decision to continue with the extradition proceedings, and are still in shock," Chapman and his wife, Beth, said in a statement issued Thursday night in Honolulu, HI. "Our attorneys have not even been formally informed of the court's decision, as of yet. We are obviously deeply disappointed and fearful of what will happen, and are currently absorbing the news and discussing our options at this time."

Once Chapman has been formally notified of the court's decision, he has five days to file an appeal that could block his extradition for a second time. While The AP reports Mexican authorities have already asked for Chapman's extradition from his Hawaiian home, the bounty hunter's lawyers argue he "would not be guaranteed a fair trial" in Mexico.

Following the 53-year-old's September 2006 arrest, he was detained briefly in Mexico for the 2003 capture of Luster, who was wanted in the U.S. for rape and is now serving a 124-year sentence. Chapman, his son and another colleague posted $300,000 bail and subsequently returned to the United States.

Chapman said he was willing to apologize to the Mexican government to help settle the criminal complaint against him. U.S. Rep. Tom Tancredo, R-Colorado, also urged the Bush administration to block the bounty hunter's extradition. In October, a Mexican court granted Chapman a stay in his criminal case as well as the extradition proceedings against him, but that stay is apparently over.

If convicted, Chapman could face four years in a Mexican jail. However The AP reports his Mexican lawyer, Jorge Huerta, doubts he would get the maximum because "illegal detention is a relatively minor crime" in Mexico, and if Chapman is convicted, he "would likely only have to pay a fine of several hundred dollars."
    Along the same lines....

(Cumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by RugerNiner View Post
    I'm packed and ready to head to the Border at a moments notice should it come to that.

We might be on the same plane.

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by DR. GLOCK View Post
    We might be on the same plane.

Don't take JetBlue otherwise it'll be one long plane ride