Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bucks County)

Default Bucks County Area Pawn Shops with Firearms Quakertown Doylestown Warminster area ?

Been reading some threads about guys finding some pretty good deals at the Pawn shops. I was wondering if there are any pawns shops in the Bucks County area, Doylestown, Warminster, Quakertown area that have firearms ?

Thanks in Advance

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Bucks County Area Pawn Shops with Firearms Quakertown Doylestown Warminster ar

Any pawn shops around here have total garbage...

And, Zero firearms
    There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy - Dante.

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Bucks County Area Pawn Shops with Firearms Quakertown Doylestown Warminster ar

The only pawn shop that I knew that sold guns still operates but no longer deals in firearms.....come to think of it it is not in Bucks.

(Bucks County)

I didn't see any in the area. Have been reading on a few sites, guys saying they picked up a good deal here and there. Wouldn't hurt to stop in and see what's out there. Thanks for the reply's !!
    Last edited by Raystown; February 6th, 2016 at 08:52 PM.

(Bucks County)

I thought I read somewhere pawn shops in PA weren't permitted to sell firearms. With that said there are lots of good deals in gun shops you just have to search them out and be in the right place at the right time.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by wellcraft View Post
    I thought I read somewhere pawn shops in PA weren't permitted to sell firearms. With that said there are lots of good deals in gun shops you just have to search them out and be in the right place at the right time.
    Oh i'm in the gun shops too lol .. Just another place, i figure to find them deals. I'll have to look that up about Penna pawn shops, Maybe someone can confirm.

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by wellcraft View Post
    If I recall correctly 18 Pa.C.S. § 6115 is construed to prohibit the pawning of firearms, so shops which deal in firearms have to do so on a simple buy/sell basis like any other FFL, independent of whatever pawn shop operations might also occur on the premises.
    I am not a lawyer. Nothing I say or write is legal advice.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by twency View Post
    If I recall correctly 18 Pa.C.S. § 6115 is construed to prohibit the pawning of firearms, so shops which deal in firearms have to do so on a simple buy/sell basis like any other FFL, independent of whatever pawn shop operations might also occur on the premises.
    This seemed to be the case with the pawn shop that mentioned earlier.