Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Default 3-hr school lockdown over a bullet

Talk about hysteria... a McKeesport school was locked down for three hours because a student found a bullet on the locker room floor. The police came and searched every locker, every bag, and every student. But "fortunately, no one was hurt."

http://www.wtae.com/news/bullet-foun...-room/37844782

TRANSCRIPT:
    BERMAN. HOW DID THE BULLET GET IN THERE? REPORTER: TONIGHT SCHOOL OFFICIALS DO NOT KNOW HOW THIS BULLET GOT INSIDE THE HIGH SCHOOL HERE EARLIER TODAY. WHAT THEY DO KNOW, THOUGH, IS THAT IT WAS A LIVE ROUND, AND NOW MCKEESPORT POLICE ARE INVESTIGATING, TRYING TO FIGURE OUT EXACTLY WHAT MAY HAVE LED TO THIS BULLET GETTING INSIDE. THIS ALL HAPPENED EARLIER TODAY WHEN A STUDENT CAME TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE AND SAID THAT THE LOCKER ROOM, THE MALE LOCKER ROOM ON THE FLOOR. MCKEESPORT POLICE WERE CALLED PLACED ON LOCKDOWN FOR ABOUT THREE HOURS AFTER THIS, AND THAT'S WHEN OFFICERS SHOWED UP, THEY COMBED THE SCHOOL AND SEARCHED INDIVIDUAL STUDENTS TO SEE IF THERE WAS ANY FURTHER DANGER OR FURTHER BULLETS ON THEM. SEARCHED. ALL BAGS WERE SEARCHED. AND EACH PERSON WAS PATTED DOWN BY THE POLICE, EMPTIED THEIR POCKETS, AND IT WAS DETERMINED THAT THERE WAS NO THREAT, AND THEN THE LOCKDOWN WAS REMOVED. HEARD NO FURTHER AMMUNITION, BULLETS, ANYTHING WAS FOUND ON ANY STUDENTS OR IN THE SCHOOL DURING THAT EXTENSIVE SEARCH, SO POLICE WILL TAKE OVER THIS INVESTIGATION, DETERMINE TO TRY TO DETERMINE EXACTLY HOW THIS GOT IN HERE. A BIT OF A SCARE THIS MORNING AS FOUND INSIDE

(Delaware County)

Default Re: 3-hr school lockdown over a bullet

Quote Originally Posted by scruff View Post
    Talk about hysteria... a McKeesport school was locked down for three hours because a student found a bullet on the locker room floor. The police came and searched every locker, every bag, and every student. But "fortunately, no one was hurt."

http://www.wtae.com/news/bullet-foun...-room/37844782
    The libtard hysteria must be contagious. Same thing happened in suburban Philly a month or two ago. Helicopters, bomb dogs, multiple agency response...

http://articles.philly.com/2015-12-0...hool-officials
    "Everyone is entitled to my opinion." - Gman106
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face." - Mike Tyson
    "Get the hell out of my way." - John Galt

(Montgomery County)

What should the principal have done, drop it in his pocket, laugh and say "boys will be boys"?

(Westmoreland County)

DO THEY FUCKING SHUT DOWN SCHOOLS AND VIOLATE ALL STUDENTS CIVIL RIGHTS WHEN THESE ARE FOUND?

People always ask me why i never smile.
    I TELL THEM IT'S BECAUSE MY CORPSE IS STILL BREATHING AND THEY DON'T FUCKING GET IT!

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Treat the kids all like criminals. It prepares them for real life.

(Bucks County)

An old man up at Burma Road asked me once why I was filling up a box with random brass, and why I was not weeding out the steel-cased stuff. I told him it was because I throw it in the front of my rail. He asked what a rail is and why I would do that. I showed him the vehicle, and then explained that when I visit the city, and I stop at a 7-11 or WaWa, I like to 'bump' the curb when I park. that causes some of the cases to spill out. You have to give the local cops something to keep them busy, or else they'll just spend their days screwing over the decent folks for not wearing seat belts and such.

"Holy shit!! What a gunfight they had here Sarge! Look at all the different calibers!" Bwahahahahahaahaha

Every once in a while some will spill out as I turn in my driveway. Inevitably one of the old bats in the neighborhood will ask my wife, "Does your husband still work that dangerous job he had?" "Did someone shoot at your house again?" Hahahahahaaa

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Remington788 View Post
    What should the principal have done, drop it in his pocket, laugh and say "boys will be boys"?
    Yes or something very similar

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Remington788 View Post
    Yes. Exactly. "Multiple agency responses". Wow, that says it all. We have created a government/bureaucrat class to control us. We don't need more police agencies to keep us safe. Lock up the criminals that commit the crimes, and stop worrying about one little bullet. We used to bring our hunting rifles to school and store them in the principals office.

Quote Originally Posted by Pilot321 View Post
    Yes. Exactly. "Multiple agency responses". Wow, that says it all. We have created a government/bureaucrat class to control us. We don't need more police agencies to keep us safe. Lock up the criminals that commit the crimes, and stop worrying about one little bullet. We used to bring our hunting rifles to school and store them in the principals office.
    Over reactions have been happening for years now. Back around 2000 some mercury spilled at the school I work in. About the amount found in a thermometer. It was after school. They evacuated the school and had a hazmat team come clean it up. I remember playing with mercury as a kid.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast