Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    (Clearfield County)

Default Re: Guardian Training Center - Warminster

Quote Originally Posted by djschloss View Post
    I've been a member there since May and have never encountered anyone yelling at anyone else. I had the "luxury" of being there before and during/after major national protests. New people showing up our of nowhere who have no clue about guns, looking to practice self-defense without any training at all. GTC staff are all about risk mitigation which is desperately needed for those who take self-defense and TRAINING seriously. Pricing is reasonable, they've upped their marketing on social media which is nice, and have hired a bunch of new people.
    Yeah, you can tell they are a top notch operation by how the guy who runs their facebook has at least 20 fake profiles he uses to bully people who give negative reviews, not to mention multiple sock puppets here.....

(Montgomery County)

Yeah, I completely understand, the difference with me is that I'm not longer reading reviews about the place since I can decide in person. Just saying, based on what I've seen, my experiences there so far have not deterred me in going back or recommending to others.

Quote Originally Posted by PA_PB&J View Post
    That's nice and all, but this seems to be the only business on the planet where ALL negative reviews are some sort of conspiracy by their competitors to destroy them.

Quite a coincidence.

Read their comments to any negative review and tell me that those come from someone you'd like to give your money to. Such a shame, sounds like they have good equipment.
    There's a pattern to the negative reviews, they all allege poor interpersonal skills which appear to trickle down from the top, "Chris S.", who seems to make the guy in "Taxi Driver" look like a wise & calm Tibetan monk by comparison. I've never related well to men who obsess about the penises of other men in their insults and conversations:

================================================== ====================

". . . This was horrible service, his tone was as arrogant and rude as most gun store employees whom have no education and lack specialized knowledge about firearms. If you check the replies from this business only these review, you'll understand why there is a lack of professionalism and service. Just read the disrespect and lack of patience. Although I'm a NRA member, gin enthusiast, and USSCA member - not everyone has the knowledge or experience, hence it gives our community an aweful reputation . As beautiful as these pictures and range features are - in my experience - Its super overpriced. I'd be willing to swallow it, if the service was better.

Chris S. Business Owner 12/13/2020
    If you told us you swallowed up front, the service would have been better.
    ================================================== ==================

Chris S. Business Owner 12/1/2020
    Look Greg,
    We know you have a problem....
    ED is nothing to be ashamed about. Its the inability to achieve or sustain an erection suitable for sexu@l activity. Causes include medications, chronic illnesses, poor blood flow to the baby-maker, drinking too much, being too tired, or being an entitled prjck.

================================================== ==================
    https://www.yelp.com/biz/guardian-tr...ter-warminster

Going back to their unpleasant history here on PAFOA and on Facebook and on Yelp, the reaction of this business to any criticism is like the shrill barking of a yappy cornered poodle, using obvious sockpuppets and bizarre personal attacks. That's not what you want from someone in the gun industry, that's the kind of personality that you end up reading about in the national news after an "incident".
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Montgomery County)

Seems like the owner is newly energized, a bunch of even crazier (just go read) review replies in Yelp all with 12/29 dates.

There has to be a well documented medical issue going on. This is not even funny anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by PA_PB&J View Post
    Seems like the owner is newly energized, a bunch of even crazier (just go read) review replies in Yelp all with 12/29 dates.

There has to be a well documented medical issue going on. This is not even funny anymore.
    "Chris S." is ban-happy, apparently.

We'd ban him here, but he keeps signing up under fake names, so it's just easier to let him post. Also, it may someday be evidence at his trial.

Honestly, the guy needs a trusted friend to tell him to act like an adult. Tell him to "read what you just posted for the world to read, and do you really want to make it look like your worst enemy hacked your computer to make you look like a crazed sociopathic asshole?" He already used that excuse once, that someone else used his work computer to sign up here under multiple names, so that probably won't fly a second time. Heck, it was pretty transparent the first time. It's a strategy used by woke libs, claiming "somebody hacked my computer and cell phone". Be a man, post under your own real name, take responsibility for what you do in this life. It's what adults do.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post

We'd ban him here, but he keeps signing up under fake names, so it's just easier to let him post. Also, it may someday be evidence at his trial.

Honestly, the guy needs a trusted friend to tell him to act like an adult. Tell him to "read what you just posted for the world to read, and do you really want to make it look like your worst enemy hacked your computer to make you look like a crazed sociopathic asshole?" He already used that excuse once, that someone else used his work computer to sign up here under multiple names, so that probably won't fly a second time. Heck, it was pretty transparent the first time. It's a strategy used by woke libs, claiming "somebody hacked my computer and cell phone". Be a man, post under your own real name, take responsibility for what you do in this life. It's what adults do.

After meeting him, I can confirm that nobody hacked his stuff. He literally is that much of an on/off switch.

I had read everything on here, and was going there for a few years regardless. The staff there has always been top notch. Range clean, uncrowded, offering things that nobody else does. Lots of inventory on accessories.

Then I had to deal with Chris, which was absurd. Now none of my friends go there, I don't go there, and it just confirms everything I read on here.
    Mostly browsing these days, and expanding the collection.

(Clearfield County)

Not just him though, the armorer there is the one with dozens of fake facebook profiles.

(Philadelphia County)

It is apparent Chris S of Guardian Training Center is lacking when it comes to having business or financial experience. The basic concepts of customer retention and maintaining a steady revenue stream are obviously foreign to him.

The disgraceful way he treats his customers judging from the negative consumer reviews to his unprofessional responses is disturbing. It is without a doubt that Chris S is a trust fund baby and “daddy” pays for everything, including the circus that is known as Guardian Training Center. When there are no new influx of customers and his one “pump and dump” revenue streams have evaporated, we can all rejoice when Guardian Training Center goes out of business or files a Chapter 11. I doubt this trust fund baby has an infinite supply of “daddy’s” money and at some point it will be non-existent. At some point “daddy” will realize how much of a liability Chris S is and cut him off. He can intimidate and use his keyboard commando employees to harass and threaten people but the ending will be the same....Guardian Training Center LLC closing its doors permanently due to financial insolvency. I am normally an avid supporter of small businesses, but it gives me such a hard-on knowing the owner Chris S is steering his tacticool lemon of a business into financial ruin. Chris S puts the “douche” in the word fiduciary.

Quote Originally Posted by jjones3211 View Post
    It is apparent Chris S of Guardian Training Center is lacking when it comes to having business or financial experience. The basic concepts of customer retention and maintaining a steady revenue stream are obviously foreign to him.

The disgraceful way he treats his customers judging from the negative consumer reviews to his unprofessional responses is disturbing. It is without a doubt that Chris S is a trust fund baby and *daddy* pays for everything, including the circus that is known as Guardian Training Center. When there are no new influx of customers and his one *pump and dump* revenue streams have evaporated, we can all rejoice when Guardian Training Center goes out of business or files a Chapter 11. I doubt this trust fund baby has an infinite supply of *daddy*s* money and at some point it will be non-existent. At some point *daddy* will realize how much of a liability Chris S is and cut him off. He can intimidate and use his keyboard commando employees to harass and threaten people but the ending will be the same....Guardian Training Center LLC closing its doors permanently due to financial insolvency. I am normally an avid supporter of small businesses, but it gives me such a hard-on knowing the owner Chris S is steering his tacticool lemon of a business into financial ruin. Chris S puts the *douche* in the word fiduciary.
    I have no evidence that any of that is true, or untrue.

However, I've met people who were in charge of businesses for reasons having nothing to do with skill or talent. I worked in my youth at a pizza place where the manager was the owner's girlfriend, and she was terrible; for that matter, the owner was terrible (he'd fire her whenever they had a spat, and then re-hire her, and it was as fun to work in those conditions as you'd imagine), and the rumor was that the owner was fronting for the Mafia, as is apparently often the case in the pizza biz, providing a way to launder all sorts of ill-gotten cash. Product manufactured on-site, lots of cash, no receipts. I once lived in a small town of less than 10,000 people where there were easily a dozen pizza restaurants within bicycle distance.

A kid I went to school with got a couple Burger King franchises as a graduation present. No idea if his daddy cultivated the necessary business skills in him for the 1st 18 years.

So yeah, it's possible to meet someone with no business sense, no P.R. skills, no employee-handling skills, but in charge of a business, just like a post turtle. On the other hand, Bill Gates is an asshole who couldn't even bathe himself, everyone around him found him disgusting (except for his wife, who apparently found the billions of dollars to be distracting). Gates made his own money through a combination of ruthlessness and single-minded focus, and by hiring people with skills that he could exploit. gates is now retired and trying to buy a stairway to heaven, and reportedly plans to "dim the Sun" to fight man-caused global climate change.

(Delaware County)

I have no evidence that any of that is true, or untrue.

However, I've met people who were in charge of businesses for reasons having nothing to do with skill or talent. I worked in my youth at a pizza place where the manager was the owner's girlfriend, and she was terrible; for that matter, the owner was terrible (he'd fire her whenever they had a spat, and then re-hire her, and it was as fun to work in those conditions as you'd imagine), and the rumor was that the owner was fronting for the Mafia, as is apparently often the case in the pizza biz, providing a way to launder all sorts of ill-gotten cash. Product manufactured on-site, lots of cash, no receipts. I once lived in a small town of less than 10,000 people where there were easily a dozen pizza restaurants within bicycle distance.

A kid I went to school with got a couple Burger King franchises as a graduation present. No idea if his daddy cultivated the necessary business skills in him for the 1st 18 years.

So yeah, it's possible to meet someone with no business sense, no P.R. skills, no employee-handling skills, but in charge of a business, just like a post turtle. On the other hand, Bill Gates is an asshole who couldn't even bathe himself, everyone around him found him disgusting (except for his wife, who apparently found the billions of dollars to be distracting). Gates made his own money through a combination of ruthlessness and single-minded focus, and by hiring people with skills that he could exploit. gates is now retired and trying to buy a stairway to heaven, and reportedly plans to "dim the Sun" to fight man-caused global climate change.
    Now, the billions will be in the form of a divorce settlement and alimony. I have no idea how old she is what she looks like, but if anyone has her number, pm me...
    "Everyone is entitled to my opinion." - Gman106
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face." - Mike Tyson
    "Get the hell out of my way." - John Galt

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast