Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Guardian Training Center - Warminster

Quote Originally Posted by jjones3211 View Post
    It is apparent Chris S of Guardian Training Center is lacking when it comes to having business or financial experience. The basic concepts of customer retention and maintaining a steady revenue stream are obviously foreign to him.

The disgraceful way he treats his customers judging from the negative consumer reviews to his unprofessional responses is disturbing. It is without a doubt that Chris S is a trust fund baby and “daddy” pays for everything, including the circus that is known as Guardian Training Center. When there are no new influx of customers and his one “pump and dump” revenue streams have evaporated, we can all rejoice when Guardian Training Center goes out of business or files a Chapter 11. I doubt this trust fund baby has an infinite supply of “daddy’s” money and at some point it will be non-existent. At some point “daddy” will realize how much of a liability Chris S is and cut him off. He can intimidate and use his keyboard commando employees to harass and threaten people but the ending will be the same....Guardian Training Center LLC closing its doors permanently due to financial insolvency. I am normally an avid supporter of small businesses, but it gives me such a hard-on knowing the owner Chris S is steering his tacticool lemon of a business into financial ruin. Chris S puts the “douche” in the word fiduciary.
    new pfoa member here ... ok just visited this range , nice website , read the first couple reviews ... Jesus i should have dug a little deeper . been recreational shooter since I was 11 , now 60 , army vet (11b20) worked for dept of navy , treasury dept and currently have itar /secret clearance for a govt defense contractor (moderators please email me to verify) this guy needs help b4 something bad happens really unstable... sorry this is my first post , but I had to research to confirm it wasn't me ,lol
    I'll be much more positive in future posts I promise !

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by andrew gosser View Post
    new pfoa member here ... ok just visited this range , nice website , read the first couple reviews ... Jesus i should have dug a little deeper . been recreational shooter since I was 11 , now 60 , army vet (11b20) worked for dept of navy , treasury dept and currently have itar /secret clearance for a govt defense contractor (moderators please email me to verify) this guy needs help b4 something bad happens really unstable... sorry this is my first post , but I had to research to confirm it wasn't me ,lol
    I'll be much more positive in future posts I promise !
    You should see the public dragging that had been occuring on Reddit. Not sure if its still ongoing or not, but its a doozy!

(Montgomery County)

What did you think of your time at the range?
    Your web muscles do not frighten me.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by DaveIam View Post
    What did you think of your time at the range?
    real nice cucv out front , great range dog , excellent ranges , decent ammo prices , good non member prices , wife keyholed 5 shots at 15yrds m&p ez9 open sights .
    got yelled at for try to reattach cardboard (from behind firing line) she removed pistol from case on firing bench ( no mag , action open , pointed down range at all times , she's been w me 30 years or so ...) and got yelled at for "waving" her pistol around . Got doxed for leaving bad review , my review disappeared somehow ... ro stood 2 ft behind me with arms crossed stink eyeing me , got Benning flashbacks lol !! mabe he was jealous of her grouping ??
    I know I was .
    Was real uncomfortable , we shoot for the challenge , reward and overall fun of it . This was anything but fun .

(Allegheny County)

don't get out that way as often as I like.. Daughter lives 15 miles from the range... I wont waste my time stopping by..

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345