Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default Owner of 3 Rivers Tactical Training Arrested!

So John Brown was arrested today. http://www.wtae.com/news/mount-pleas...ested/37710100

I just start finding good people in the Pittsburgh Firearms industry and they all start beating women. First Iron City Armory and now 3 Rivers Tactical Training.

(Mercer County)

Default Re: Owner of 3 Rivers Tactical Training Arrested!

She needs more training.
    There's no such thing as a free lunch.

(Lackawanna County)

Karma is not just a strippers name in Pittsburgh when it comes to firearms instructors and ffls latey

But But But isn't this the same guy who said that the average LTCF holder is irresponsible and potentially dangerous and that we need real men like him to make sure we are fit to walk the streets of PA?

It appears that good ole JB likes to beat on women making him the real deal in tactical tough guy land.

Outside of my non surprised sarcasm I do not see anywhere in the article that this jerk off owns 3 river tactical.

IGONIER, Pa. —A Mount Pleasant police officer was arrested Friday on charges including attempted rape and aggravated assault, according to a criminal complaint.

Troopers take John Brown, 43, into custody at the state police barracks in Greensburg on charges that include attempted rape and assault.
    More

Troopers took John Brown, 43, into custody at the state police barracks in Greensburg shortly after noon. (Watch the arrest video)

Brown was charged with being sexually aggressive with the woman in his Donegal Township home and choking her at one point, according to the complaint.

VIDEO: Watch Ashlie Hardway's report

The woman told state police that she went to Brown's house around 2 a.m. on Dec. 3. She said Brown suggested that they go to his bedroom to watch television, but when they got to his room, the woman said there was no television. Brown took off his pants, according to the complaint, and lay down on his bed.

The woman said she joined Brown on the bed, where they cuddled and talked before he grabbed her face and kissed her. The woman said she pulled away and told Brown that they weren't going to have sex. She told police that Brown rolled on top of her and tried to rip off her shirt but it got caught on her piercings, causing cuts to her skin.

The woman told state police in graphic detail that Brown was very aggressive and told her what he was going to do to her, at one point forcing her to touch his genitals. The woman said he grabbed her body parts, hit her in the face and choked her so she couldn't breathe during the attack. She said she repeatedly told Brown to stop and tried to push him off of her.

A short time later, another Mount Pleasant police officer and his girlfriend arrived at the home to hang out with Brown and the woman. The off-duty officer and his girlfriend said they brought pizzas, which they ate with Brown and the woman.

The alleged victim told police that she went outside with the other woman to smoke a cigarette and told her about the alleged attack. The woman said they hatched a plan to go inside and get their keys so they could leave. The alleged victim said she told the off-duty officer, "Please don't leave me. Get me out of here."

"She had some redness around her neck and some other redness around her arms. They believed she was most likely the victim of some type of assault that was taking place," Trooper Stephen Limani said.

The three left Brown's house, leaving him alone inside. All three witnesses spoke to police and provided statements.

An officer at the Mount Pleasant Police Department said on Friday that Brown was on unpaid leave during the investigation. The officer said Brown was hired in May.

Judge Denise Thiel set Brown's bond at $150,000. He was taken to the Westmoreland County Prison.

(Lancaster County)

I think this needs to be immediately clarified if this is the same John Brown or not. It isn't like John Brown is an uncommon name or anything.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Allegheny County)

Is this the same guy who "threw us under the bus"?

Plenty of people here claim to have trained with him (John Brown the firearm trainer). Someone should be able to visually verify it soon enough.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Mercer County)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    I think this needs to be immediately clarified if this is the same John Brown or not. It isn't like John Brown is an uncommon name or anything.
    Both his website and Facebook page are down.
    There's no such thing as a free lunch.

Quote Originally Posted by sprrdhawk44 View Post
    Both his website and Facebook page are down.

I smell a false flag operation.

I have taken a course with JB. I can confirm that yes that is the same guy.

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Yep, that's our boy.

Last edited by scruff; January 29th, 2016 at 11:31 PM.

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast