Ok so I am starting to save up for an RMR for one of my glocks. I know that it is going to take me a little bit to save up the money, pay once yada yada.

But in the mean time I would like to be able to get my slide set up for it, I see that some companies make RMR "battle plates" i guess is the name.

My question is does anyone have any experience with these and would any companies RMR cuts work with the battle plates. I only ask because I saw a video on a comparison between SAI and Agency Arms and the guy was talking about how the AA could use the plates but his SAI could not.

Granted I am looking for other places to do my slide work because cant get just slide work from SAI, and as much as i like the AA cuts i dont need all those cuts, just something simple to lighten the slide and mount the RMR

*also open to suggestions to other places that do slide work at a reasonable price, i already have a shop that i would have do the cerakote, and dont want to spend hundreds on some flashy slide millings*