Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    (Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Picked up a new sig today!

You can't go wrong with a sig! 😎 I have the P227 sas gen 2 model also and the thing is a tack driver for a .45. The thing literally spits out round after round through the same hole on target. The only time I've been able to replicate the same results was with a buddy's 1911 (not sure what brand, Springfield I think). I went on an HK binge for a few months (USP 45 and USP 45c and others). I ended up trading them all in for a Sig, plus some cash. While I've had that feeling of regret after the HK purchasing spree, I've never had the feeling of regret after buying a Sig. Don't get me wrong HK pumps out a great product, but I always found myself getting bored while shooting them. HK recoil is minimal, ergonomics were tolerable, and the trigger is pretty decent. Shooting a sig has always been enjoyable, no matter what model it is. I'm not saying that Sigs are the pinnacle of greatness, and there are a lot of brands out there. I guess I just prefer a sig. Holy crap this is a long post and violates posting etiquette. Sorry. 😁. Congrats man.

(Venango County)

Quote Originally Posted by jjones3211 View Post
    You can't go wrong with a sig! �� I have the P227 sas gen 2 model also and the thing is a tack driver for a .45. The thing literally spits out round after round through the same hole on target. The only time I've been able to replicate the same results was with a buddy's 1911 (not sure what brand, Springfield I think). I went on an HK binge for a few months (USP 45 and USP 45c and others). I ended up trading them all in for a Sig, plus some cash. While I've had that feeling of regret after the HK purchasing spree, I've never had the feeling of regret after buying a Sig. Don't get me wrong HK pumps out a great product, but I always found myself getting bored while shooting them. HK recoil is minimal, ergonomics were tolerable, and the trigger is pretty decent. Shooting a sig has always been enjoyable, no matter what model it is. I'm not saying that Sigs are the pinnacle of greatness, and there are a lot of brands out there. I guess I just prefer a sig. Holy crap this is a long post and violates posting etiquette. Sorry. ��. Congrats man.
    LOL, I agree. I own a few HKs, I actually traded a VP9 in on this P227 SAS. There is just something about a sig, I have three of them now. I think my next one is going to be a P226 SAO Legion, unless they come out with a P227 Legion that is.

(Philadelphia County)

Traded in my HKs for the Sig P229 Legion, do not regret it at all. Shoots like dream. The gray guns trigger really enhances the shooting experience.

(Venango County)

Is that what they are putting in the legion

(Philadelphia County)

Yeah comes with it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123