Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Allegheny County)

Default Dunhams in Bridgeville

So my son and wife went to Panera's today w/ wife's friend so I decided to walk into Dunham's and look around. I was mostly looking at clothing but I walked over to the firearms section to see what they had. Mostly overpriced firearms but they did have a Beretta Px4 SC that I am intrigued about so I wanted to look. I waited for 10 minutes for the early 20 something guy behind the GUN COUNTERto acknowledge their only potential customer IN THE WHOLE STORE. The only reason why I stayed was I knew I either had to wait there or wait at Paneras. So he asked what I wanted I said I wanted to see the Beretta, and he said "Wait" he had to get the "gun counter guy"? WTF? I am calm but really starting to get irritated by this. So the same early 20 something came over and asked for my license while we waited for the "gun counter guy". I stated that I am not sure if I am buying yet just wanted to look. He said he still needs it just to look. I lost my patience at this point and said "screw that, I never needed to show it before to look at any other gun store." He said with bewilderment "you looking at a handgun you need to show a license." I said something to the effect that their clothing prices are reasonable but there gun prices are over priced and there policy sucks therefore I will no longer buy anything from them. As I walked awaythe "gun counter guy" came out and again it was another kid in his early 20's. LOL It amazes me how poor cs can be at some places

Default Re: Dunhams in Bridgeville

don't start on Dunham's... people will be posting to tell you what a nitwit you are for wanting good customer service.

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Why would you expect the service at their gun counter to be any better than the service in the rest of the store? That's like getting pissed off that your Fiat 500 won't go 140 mph.

(Allegheny County)

Scruff, I never needed customer service from them before. The few times I've been in there I grabbed what I needed off the self and walked to the register paid and left. I wasn't even looking for knowledgeable staff, just wanted the kid to show me the damn product within 5 minutes when I was the only person in the damn store. In the grand scheme of things there are worse things in life, but it was annoying none the less.

(Allegheny County)

I had just about the same experience looking to fondle a Glock 43. About 10 min with almost no one around. Guy looked like he was trying to look busy. Maybe he really was. Maybe not.

I don't go in there very much and I live in that town.
    Opinions are like anal apertures. They all stink but mine.