Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Tioga County)

Default Good dentist visit

A few days before Christmas a piece one of my molars cracked off so I went in to the office this morning to have it patched up.

As usual, the conversation turned to guns. So while I was waiting for the numbing to take effect, we talked about gun safety, OC, shops, defensive uses and training. He told me he was once held up at gunpoint and with two young kids and another on the way he is ready to buy something for home defense. His wife is pro-gun and he is a former hunter. One of the dental assistants is also into shooting. OC for a checkup? No problem.

It takes some of the pain out of the visit when you have a gun friendly doctor and staff.

http://serangdentalassociates.com/
    MikeP

(Delaware County)

Default Re: Good dentist visit

What is the name of the dentist and where is he located I'm always looking to support pro business and may be looking for a dentist soon.

Quote Originally Posted by priell3 View Post
    A few days before Christmas a piece one of my molars cracked off so I went in to the office this morning to have it patched up.

As usual, the conversation turned to guns. So while I was waiting for the numbing to take effect, we talked about gun safety, OC, shops, defensive uses and training. He told me he was once held up at gunpoint and with two young kids and another on the way he is ready to buy something for home defense. His wife is pro-gun and he is a former hunter. One of the dental assistants is also into shooting. OC for a checkup? No problem.

It takes some of the pain out of the visit when you have a gun friendly doctor and staff.

http://serangdentalassociates.com/

(Tioga County)

I posted a link.
    MikeP

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by priell3 View Post
    Especially in Philadelphia County.

My annual checkup was back in the spring, the day after I shot a few rounds of trap at my club. I took off my shirt and the Doc asked "where I got the bruise on my shoulder". After I told him, he said "what club" and I came to find out he's a member there as well. I advised him that I'm a Director there and that he better pay his dues...