Hello all first time posting !

I was arrested close to 2 years ago for small amount of marijuana and paraphernalia.
I was put into the ARD program for 6 months and completed everything paid the 1100$
I've been off of this unsupervised probation since August of this year.

I've already gotten a letter in the mail saying my record and everything included would be destroyed. They told me Northampton county automatically expunges the record upon successful completion.
I also have an old transporting alcohol/underage drinking charge for driving fines. I did not take ARD for this becuase my understanding was once I was an adult underage drinking wouldn't come into play. Never had a DUI .

*I wanted to know if I'm eligible to buy firearms . Since I'm under that 2 year scentencing mark.
I also wanted to know if I am eligible for my LTCF. I have completed ARD and have gotten the expungement letter saying everyone is erasing my record.

Some background on me my grandfather has been taking me hunting since a young age. I'm very thankful for the time me and him spent together. I think I got my hunting license at age 12 and I've been around guns ever since I could remeber. I've gone muzzleloader hunting/bow and arrow/turkey/deer/crow/trapshooting..you name it I've been everywhere with my grandfather. I've been fishing forever too. I have a license to drive a boat even ..

*This day and age I'm a responsible adult .
I want to add I have not been around/talked to anyone that smokes marijuana in years.
I also do not drink nor do I smoke marijuana .
I've learned from my mistakes and have moved very far past them .

I was told psp actively prosecutes people for trying to do buy a gun/LTCF if you're not eligible

*I believe I'm elgible to own guns and get a ltcf !

Being responsible I wanted to ask everyone their opinion.
I don't not have the money/time to be going to court or getting arrested for a misunderstanding .

*Do you think I can just get a background check from the psp and as long as nothing criminal comes up I'm good to go so to speak ?

Like I said I've already gotten a letter in the mail stating my record would be erased from state police/local police/and everyone else.

*I would enjoy doing a little bit of hunting and carrying on what my grandfather taught me. Mostly I would like to go to the shooting range and do some trap shooting when I have the money. I would also enjoy having my ltcf . not necessarily to walk around with a gun constantly, I would just like it for peace of mind , say I sit down in a car that would be very illegal.

Im an adult I'm not looking for sympathy. Just some advice on my legal situation. Thank you very much for your time !

I would appreciate if everyone shared their expierences and advice .
I would be disappointed to find out I'm not allowed to do anything becuase of being young and stupid .

Again, thank you very much for your time !