Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: dontTreadonme34

(Northumberland County)

Default dontTreadonme34

Donttreadonme34 is the same guy that we as donttreadonme44 and fucked me over on a purchase . Don't trust him he will sell you junk and lie about it then never return your messages

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: dontTreadonme34

I don't know what happened regarding the first post in this thread but I just had a good experience with him. Communications were fine and he was right on time for our appointment. Seems like a good guy to me.
    DDG-8 "Sine Timore"

(Northumberland County)

Hopefully he sold you what he said he did and not lie what parts he used to build it like he did me. He sold he junk parts That were not from the companies that he listed And he wouldn't return any messages from me. He's a liar and a cheat I would never trust him.

(Berks County)

Is this the M&P that he was selling? He told me he would meet me twice. I waited for over an hour at the FFL and after I texted him multiple times, he told me that he was stuck at work
    When in doubt, knifehand!

(Northumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by CDKJudoka View Post
    Is this the M&P that he was selling? He told me he would meet me twice. I waited for over an hour at the FFL and after I texted him multiple times, he told me that he was stuck at work
    No this was a built ar pistol. In his post he said he used a 10.5 inch seekins barrel. He didn't it we an 11 inch no name piece of shit that I had to change because I didn't have m4 feed ramps to match the upper receiver. He also said the upper receiver was a seekins billet it wasn't it was a cheap DSG forged . Then In Text I asked his specific questions about the bolt carrier group and he said it was aero precision nickel boron chrome well it wasn't it has no markings at all not even MPI/HPT tested wasn't even staked right so the gas key kept coming lose . He used my trusting nature and also the fact that I'm new to to custom ar scene against me . I texted him so many times that I just gave up. I email the support people here and they were very apologetic and also said it they get more complaints they will ban him. This guy is a real piece of shit. DO NOT TRUST HIM I can send anybody pictures of my claims if they dont beleive me