Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Lebanon County)

Default "That's dangerous!"

Gee, guess what THAT statement refers to? Well I gave the guy a flyer. LOL! I went to pick up a pizza yesterday. I have been in the same place a few times OCing and I don't think anyone ever noticed. The guy thought I was a LEO yesterday when we were talking about it and as soon as he found out I was not his entire attitude and all his body language changed. We had been talking and joking around a lot before that and then he was just kind of...eh. I don't know how to explain it but just rather close minded. He did take a flyer though and asked if it was indeed his to keep. I told him to come and check out the website. I am always telling people "hey I am not telling you to run out and buy a bunch of firearms or to OC or even CC. It's your choice but at least KNOW YOUR RIGHTS and nothing wrong with just having conversation!" He kept telling me how he was a black belt and had some stars and other karate related equipment. I think I'll keep my glock. Nothing against martial arts by any means. He said he doesn't carry any of that or use it anyway. There was another guy working there also, who was one of the delivery guys and he was pretty cool. VERY open minded and VERY interested in his rights! I told him to def. check out the site! I am really grateful for these flyers. Going to have to print some more out though!!

(Northumberland County)

Default Re: "That's dangerous!"

IMO, its only dangerous if you dont exercise your rights.
    "The rifle is the weapon of democracy. If guns are outlawed, only the government will have guns. Only the police, the secret police, the military. The hired servants of our rulers. Only the government-and a few outlaws. I intend to be among the outlaws." (Edward Abbey, "The Right to Arms," Abbey's Road [New York, 1979])
    I have my rifle. Do you?

(Lancaster County)

What is so dangerous about open carrying a firearm??? Oh wait. I get it. an uneducated police officer might shoot you!

PRMD,just a hair south of PA at York co, Maryland

I had a funny thing happen a lil while ago. So I was OCing my XD9 as usual while feeding the poultry, and notice Mrs Stupid Turkey is NOT being ultra stupid and sitting on that old goose egg. There is the egg sitting there with no turkey on it, so I decide to toss this old garbage can lid over the nest so the turkey won't go back to sitting there period. I am loathe to touch the old eggs, and what happened next is egg-xactly why. So the lid sits there a minute or so, then POP!, the eggs explodes underneath it! THAT was the most dangerous thing in there at that moment! LOL I actually started to duck down when I heard it- ha ha instinct is funny. Thankfully the stink mess was under the lid and I did not have to run in to shower and have a cow about if my precious lil Croatian had gotten stinky egg-goo on it. The smell was...uhhhh... yeah I started wretching. So keep in mind that rotten goose eggs that explode are more dangerous LOL!
    LOL, I am a woman...

Quote Originally Posted by Evolution View Post
    What is so dangerous about open carrying a firearm??? Oh wait. I get it. an uneducated police officer might shoot you!
    Don'tcha know that us simpleton lil ol citizens turn into total idiots when we are in close proximity to loaded guns? That the police are almighty gods with higher IQ's, so they NEVER get stupid with guns, according to the Brady Principle, chapter 3, verses 45-87?
    LOL, I am a woman...

Quote Originally Posted by XD40coyote View Post
    That the police are almighty gods with higher IQ's, so they NEVER get stupid with guns, according to the Brady Principle, chapter 3, verses 45-87?
    Huh...nice to know that...

(Allegheny County)

... if my precious lil Croatian had gotten stinky egg-goo on it.
    That's why I like my Glock... I could just take it in the shower with me and wash it off

Don'tcha know that us simpleton lil ol citizens turn into total idiots when we are in close proximity to loaded guns? That the police are almighty gods with higher IQ's, so they NEVER get stupid with guns, according to the Brady Principle, chapter 3, verses 45-87?
    It's not their higher IQ, it's "their training", all 12-24 wks of it.
    Last edited by fingers80002; August 5th, 2008 at 08:55 PM. Reason: spellin

(Jefferson County)

He's gonna rely on his Chuck Norris skills and weaponry thats absolutely illegal to carry?? Didn't someone ever tell him that a karate chop or kick is about worthless against a gun??
    RIP: SFN, 1861, twoeggsup, Lambo, jamesjo, JayBell, 32 Magnum, Pro2A, mrwildroot, dregan, Frenchy, Fragger, ungawa, Mtn Jack, Grapeshot, R.W.J., PennsyPlinker, Statkowski, Deanimator, roland, aubie515

Don't end up in my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by lildobe View Post
    That's why I like my Glock... I could just take it in the shower with me and wash it off
    Oh I could take my precious lil Croatian in the shower, but it is just so sacred and I must baby it, even though it can outdo Glocks because it is the next step in evolution above Glocks LOL! My baby needs pillows and beaver furs and fine leather holsters after all the crap I had to go through in buying it. But hey if you want to toss your Glocks across parking lots, drive over them, toss them in a pit of maggotty rotten animal goo, and have rotten goose eggs explode on them, that's your deal, not mine!

( you know this Glock vs XD is just plain silly, don't you think ?)
    LOL, I am a woman...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast