Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Northampton County)

Default Were the descriptions for the "Law & Politics" subforums changed?

Probably easier to just hit the report button with "wrong section" comment than starting an entire new thread. I'll make sure the assist is noted in your monthly PAFOA statistics report.
    I have no idea what you are talking about. This is not a complaint. It is a simple question, and I would like an unsnarky simple answer.
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=5230&dateline=1441069  448

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Were the descriptions for the "Law & Politics" subforums changed?

(Northampton County)

I just did it. You got an older page than me, though, I tried to search the individual subforums and they only had back to May (maybe the forum software change for the link?)

Thanks for actually trying to HELP.
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=5230&dateline=1441069  448

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by ungawa View Post
    I just did it. You got an older page than me, though, I tried to search the individual subforums and they only had back to May (maybe the forum software change for the link?)

Thanks for actually trying to HELP.
    Yes, they were changed.

Using this link to the sub-forum description page, you can step back to the oldest available capture from January 26, 2009. The descriptions then were:

Pennsylvania
    Discuss Pennsylvania-Specific politics and organize communication with state representatives here.

National
    Discuss national politics and laws here.
    Today they read:
    Pennsylvania
    Discuss Pennsylvania-Specific, firearm-related politics and organize communication with state representatives here.

National
    Discuss National, firearm-related politics and organize communication with national representatives here.
    You can use the tool at the top of the archive page to step through the captured iterations. At some point after the first capture in January 2009 the words "firearm-related" were added and appeared in bold in both descriptions for a while. Today the description "firearm-related" remains but those words are no longer in bold.
    I am not a lawyer. Nothing I say or write is legal advice.