Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: The intense stare

Quote Originally Posted by Curmudgeon View Post
    Dear Diary...

LOL's. I have a feeling that the police state in Maryland would have made that guy proud.

(Bucks County)

It's a WaWa and Maryland thing. Today, I was up at Cabelas and after we left, I stopped at the WaWa . I saw two people sitting in a SUV with Maryland tags. I walked past the drivers side and let them get a full view of my stainless steel 1911 on my hip. Hahahaha. Got my stuff, walked back out and, without acknowledging their existence, I stopped, strong side to them and opened my Diet Coke and took a big swig, recapped it, and continued to my car. I got in the car and was about to tell my wife the story, but she cut me off. She had seen the whole thing. "You are such a great ambassador for the state of Pennsylvania". I corrected her, "It's a Commonwealth, Baby!" Bwahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Manxdriver View Post
    It's a WaWa and Maryland thing. Today, I was up at Cabelas and after we left, I stopped at the WaWa . I saw two people sitting in a SUV with Maryland tags. I walked past the drivers side and let them get a full view of my stainless steel 1911 on my hip. Hahahaha. Got my stuff, walked back out and, without acknowledging their existence, I stopped, strong side to them and opened my Diet Coke and took a big swig, recapped it, and continued to my car. I got in the car and was about to tell my wife the story, but she cut me off. She had seen the whole thing. "You are such a great ambassador for the state of Pennsylvania". I corrected her, "It's a Commonwealth, Baby!" Bwahahaha
    Yes, I can relate. Educating the neighboring communists goes I long way, I suspect.

(Berks County)

Exobitionist. He he he.

(York County)

Might as well post one for you too, glory hound...

While many claim to support the right, precious few support the practice.

(Berks County)

Just upset because he found out that he wasn't "special" in Pennsylvania.... Probably fled back to Maryland mumbling that only cops should carry guns.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by American1776 View Post
    Walking across the wawa parking lot OCing a Walther PPK/s, I pass by an SUV with Maryland tags With FOP.

The man inside stared intensely at me, following his stare at me as I walk all the way to the car. 'Twas not a friendly look on his face.
    Are you sure he even noticed the gun? It's not like you had a 1911 hanging out for everyone to see.

Maybe you reminded him of his brother in law or father in law.

(Bucks County)

Maybe you reminded him of his brother in law or father in law.

Both of whom he hates....
    Last edited by Bang; November 7th, 2015 at 11:50 PM.

(Berks County)

Maybe he had Maryland crabs?

(Chester County)

He probably hated you for your freedom!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast