Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 47 1234511 ... LastLast
    (Philadelphia County)

Exclamation IT IS ABSOLUTELY IMPERATIVE THAT YOU VOTE TOMORROW, NOV 3 - PA SUPREME COURT

VOTING IS TODAY NOVEMBER 3 YOU NEED TO VOTE - NOW!

NRA-PVF ELECTION GUIDE FOR PENNSYLVANIA

All:

Quite a number of folks both inside and outside of IBEW Local 98, the powerful electricians union in Philadelphia have talked to me over the last 48 hours and let me know of the push outside of Philadelphia for Johnny Doc's brother, Kevin Dougherty (D), for PA Supreme Court. I imagine that they're pushing the whole slate while they've been making trips upstate.

I cannot tell you enough how important it is tomorrow to get out the Republican slate.

FOAC has endorsed all three Republican Supreme Court candidates. One of them, Judy Olson, comes with a highly-recommended rating from the Pennsylvania Bar Association.

This is the largest number of vacancies we've had on the Supreme Court since Pennsylvania was a colony. Because it's very difficult to unseat an incumbent judge, we will be stuck with whoever makes it for quite a long time. The PA Supreme Court directly influences the drawing of political jurisdictions and hears gun cases on appeal.

Every Democratic candidate for judge has given vague answers on how they will rule on gun cases and therefore they are likely to be toxic to our rights.

Even if you are not registered Republican, you should consider sticking with Republicans at least at this one level of court, and also for Superior/Commonwealth Court in your district before you revert back to your favorite local candidates. To flip the PA Supreme Court to the Democrats will invite new waves of lawsuits from the likes of Moms Demand and Everytown.

The Pennsylvania Uniforms Firearms Act was one of the last great bipartisan compromises that solidified most of our Second Amendment rights in our state. This law is our bible--it is intrinsically complex and has taken eons to learn. The Democrats are poised to turn the UFA into Swiss cheese.

We cannot let this happen.

The next 48 hours are crucial. Please come out on Tuesday.

THIS IS FROM THE PHILADELPHIA INQUIRER TODAY

---Christopher Sawyer
    Republican candidate for Sheriff of Philadelphia County
    http://phlsheriff.com
    http://facebook.com/PHLSheriff
    Last edited by ArcticSplash; November 3rd, 2015 at 01:40 PM.

(Chester County)

Default Re: IT IS ABSOLUTELY IMPERATIVE THAT YOU VOTE TOMORROW, NOV 3 - PA SUPREME COURT

Hopefully they put a banner at the top reminding people the importance of this election. I have a feeling a lot of gun owners won't come out to vote.
    Last edited by philadelphia patriot; November 2nd, 2015 at 06:21 AM.
    "The Constitution is the guide which I will not abandon.” - George Washington

(Tioga County)

Default Re: IT IS ABSOLUTELY IMPERATIVE THAT YOU VOTE TOMORROW, NOV 3 - PA SUPREME COURT

It might have been nice if you had put the three to vote for in your missive.
    USNRET '61-'81

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by rwilson452 View Post
    It might have been nice if you had put the three to vote for in your missive.
    NRA members know, we've received the endorsements
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

(Tioga County)

Quote Originally Posted by PocketProtector View Post
    NRA members know, we've received the endorsements
    Strange I'm a life member I didn't get anything.

Going back through the posts I found Covy, George and Olsen. I presume that's correct.
    USNRET '61-'81

(Chester County)

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by philadelphia patriot View Post

And it doesn't hurt to bring it up over and over again because people have attention spans of gnats.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by ArcticSplash View Post
    And it doesn't hurt to bring it up over and over again because people have attention spans of gnats.
    Sorry, that was towards rwilson. But yeah, people better get off their lazy butts tomorrow and vote.

(Philadelphia County)

Just think of all the rallies you WON'T have to go to, since there won't be so many, with the NRA-endorsed judicial candidates on the bench casting a dark cloud over lawsuits strategically engineered to chip-away at our Second Amendment rights.

You know how hard it is to cajole people who live in the urban corners of the state to get in their pickup and haul their butt all the way to Harrisburg. And nobody's covering for your tolls, gas, cigs and food.

If all three make it to the bench it will dampen some of this really crappy local and state legislation. If 2 or 3 Democrats make it in, get used to a lot more threads asking you to participate in political action. The Philly Democrats are actually telling voters that the way to gun control is by flipping this court, and they are right.
    Last edited by ArcticSplash; November 2nd, 2015 at 08:02 AM.

(Lancaster County)

What's the story on Paul Panepinto?

His not being in either major party seems to me to be a good thing, but I've not read much about him...

Page 1 of 47 1234511 ... LastLast