Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    (Westmoreland County)

Default Re: "America could never be like that"

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch10mm View Post
    What power do the people really have anymore? The vote? Elect one player of a corrupt system over another. Or that many keep getting reelected and spend their lives in a system that has gotten too big and too powerful.

Politicians openly break the law, lie or are dismissive about it on national tv and their allies in the media support and continue the narrative. Any threat is quickly discredited and runoff.
    We have a huge amount of influence. Tyrants need most of the population to agree with them. Even in Stalinist Russia most people supported the government. Piss enough of us off and you no longer have that support. They are then on borrowed time.

Start a purge of gun owners. If only one in four Americans own firearms you're talking every family having a member affected by this purge.

Progressives love hopeless causes - ending racism, ending inequality and so on. Open ended problems give them a career. They are too self satisfied to understand this futility and to work on solvable problems. Whatever, it's not my circus.

Going after the gun culture with police state tactics insures a lot of grief for them. They cannot imagine the horrors for them that this will create. Not violence because Progressives like violence. Why else do they send people with badges and guns to do their dirty work?

No, they risk something worse.. not mattering any more. Progressives live for their causes. What happens when their causes destroy people's faith in them, when they are just whiny loudmouths who are ignored or worse are stifled into silence?

(Carbon County)

Bill Ayers' ( obama's pal)Terrorist Group Discussed Genocide of Americans

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/arti...e_of_Americans ^

Former FBI informant Larry Grathwohl infiltrated the Weather Underground and helped prevent several bombing attacks by the group.

In this clip from the 1982 documentary No Place to Hide, Grathwohl describes a Weather Underground meeting at which the terrorists discussed the need to murder at least 25 million people—those diehard American capitalists who would resist “reeducation.”

I asked, “well what is going to happen to those people we can’t reeducate, that are diehard capitalists?” and the reply was that they’d have to be eliminated.

And when I pursued this further, they estimated they would have to eliminate 25 million people in these reeducation centers.

And when I say “eliminate,” I mean “kill.”

Twenty-five million people.

I want you to imagine sitting in a room with 25 people, most of which have graduate degrees, from Columbia and other well-known educational centers, and hear them figuring out the logistics for the elimination of 25 million people.
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 ...........

(Lancaster County)

I'm not seeing it. People love Hillary. The journalist ignore the lawlessness. Gun owners tear each other down

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    We had a Constitution that had words in it that would prevent tyrants from taking control.
    We had a Constitution which served to get State legislatures to vote for a Federal Government. The authors of the Constitution wrote a Bill of Rights to get enough State legislatures to agree to adopt it.

The Constitution is a piece of paper. What We the People do to make the Federal Government live up to that Constitution is what matters.

If we would rather sit on our hands, give Politicians a pass and excuse their non-sense, or let Bureaucracies do as they wish, then shame on us.

We don't have to shoot anyone. We have to push back, refuse to let this happen, and punish those who try to infringe upon our Rights. Punish them with ridicule, with bankruptcy, with ruin.

Bureaucrats are the easiest to manage. A bureaucrat wants to follow policy, do their jobs and get retirement. What frightens them is being held to account for their actions and be put on the street to have to work in the private sector. When they get singled out of the herd for something that they did, that is when they suffer. We need them to do their jobs and to respect our rights. If that's too hard, then it's a matter of time before they get caught.
    Last edited by GeneCC; October 25th, 2015 at 02:01 PM.

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by middlefinger View Post

Bill Ayers' ( obama's pal)Terrorist Group Discussed Genocide of Americans[/SIZE][/B]

Former FBI informant Larry Grathwohl infiltrated the Weather Underground and helped prevent several bombing attacks by the group. In this clip from the 1982 documentary No Place to Hide, Grathwohl describes a Weather Underground meeting at which the terrorists discussed the need to murder at least 25 million people—those diehard American capitalists who would resist “reeducation.”

I asked, “well what is going to happen to those people we can’t reeducate, that are diehard capitalists?” and the reply was that they’d have to be eliminated.

And when I pursued this further, they estimated they would have to eliminate 25 million people in these reeducation centers.

And when I say “eliminate,” I mean “kill.”

Twenty-five million people.

I want you to imagine sitting in a room with 25 people, most of which have graduate degrees, from Columbia and other well-known educational centers, and hear them figuring out the logistics for the elimination of 25 million people.

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/arti...e_of_Americans ^

They never did pull it off, did they? Ayers is all talk, no action. I think he knew he would have spent his remaining years in some prison cell if he tried this crap.

(Carbon County)

Ecclesiastes 10:2 ...........

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by GeneCC View Post
    They never did pull it off, did they? Ayers is all talk, no action. I think he knew he would have spent his remaining years in some prison cell if he tried this crap.
    Didn't pull it off?? He's got his buddy in the White House. The DOJ etc, talk incessantly about reeducation, we have PC run amok, and NRA Patriots are the enemy or the terrorists, depends who is talking . They are closer than you think.
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

(Erie County)

I seriously doubt that any nation is more than 1 generation away from Orwellian fascism. And you can spot the worst tyrants because they always target the young, because they're so naive and persuadable.
    Double plus good comrade

(Lancaster County)

Again I ask how do we do it? Enough people are clueless or just don't care that the same people get elected and reelected. The media, journalist support the very ideals we are against. Something as simple as a citizen filing charges gets laughed at by a DA. What is supposed to be or able to no longer seems possible. They investigate themselves and are cleared or it goes no further. Occasionally someone is offered up as a scapegoat to placate the people.
    The president, madam secretary the AG violate the law with no consequences but we need to obey to the letter and the spirit.

(Bucks County)

Too many take being cold and hungry before thinking about protesting the government that they perceive to have stopped caring about them.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast