Yeah Gun Brokers Management are turds! I had a horrible experience with them a few years ago. There was a nonpaying bidder report placed on my account. So I opened a ticket (I.T. lingo sorry) regarding this since I knew nothing about it. I didn't get the response that I was promised in their User Agreement. I didn't get it in 72, 96, 120 etc. So after about 30 days I sent another one and waited 5 days. STILL NO RESPONSE!!!!! So what did I do. I flooded their inbox until someone answered. Which pissed whoever off. (Guess he was mad he had to get off xhamster to answer me cause I wouldn't go away) So instead of answering my question he suspended my account and went on a tirade about how many messages I sent. And I told him. If you had just answered the initial request ticket we wouldn't have this issue. But they are slipshod in their customer service. It has gotten somewhat better in responding. However I still don't see them caring too much, cause they are making money on charging if it is a google account and the annoying ads they have now. Maybe we need to have a HONEST site similar to Ebay??