Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Beaver County)

Default A-1 Rudy Lock and Safe

I just wanted to post some positive feedback on A-1 Rudy Lock and Safe. I purchased a Champion Safe from A-1 Rudy last January and the safe has been great. He offered the white glove in house delivery for an additional fee. He recently replaced my electronic lock that was malfunctioning at no extra cost. They offer great service at a reasonable price. I would buy another safe from A-1 Rudy.

(Fayette County)

Default Re: A-1 Rudy Lock and Safe

I bought a safe off him a couple years ago. Girlfriend and i got to his warehouse to find it all locked up and no one around. I called the phone number and he said he was on the way back and would be there soon.

Once he got back, we went inside and we were shown a bunch of safes that were in various stages of being disassembled or broken into. It seems they were hosting a safe cracking competition a few days prior. It was kinda interesting to see how they worked from the inside.

After being shown around, I decided on the model I wanted and he helped load it into my truck. We ended up standing around for awhile talking about guns till the girlfriend wanted to kill me for making us late to her parents to celebrate mothers day.

Overall, I was very happy with their services and would gladly deal with them again. I actually do need another safe considering I have over 30 guns stuff into a 14 gun safe. But between the rule that Im not allowed to buy another gun before buying her a ring first and the basement stairs almost collapsing after bringing in the first safe, It might be best if I hold off for a bit.