Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Democratic Candidates Picked a Big Fight with the NRA at Their First Debate

Not that we did not know it.... Dems enemy #1!
    Trashing gun owners across the country and their favorite punching bag, The NRA!

Democratic Candidates Picked a Big Fight with the NRA at Their First Debate

In last night's first Democratic debate of the 2016 campaign, the word "guns" was mentioned 40 times, by our count, as the candidates spent nine minutes discussing gun violence and gun policy. Hillary Clinton and Martin O'Malley each proudly claimed the National Rifle Association as an enemy, with Clinton separately proclaiming, "It's time the entire country stood up to the NRA."

Four things that convinced party leaders that gun reform has become a winning issue.

Read the full story here:
    http://www.thetrace.org/2015/10/demo...ry-bernie-nra/

If a Democratic politico was frozen in suspended animation 20 years ago and thawed out in time to watch the party’s first primary debate of the 2016 Presidential election, they might be aghast watching the candidates invite battle with the National Rifle Association. Martin O’Malley and Bernie Sanders competed to see who had the worse NRA rating. Both O’Malley and frontrunner Hillary Clinton said they were proud to have the gun lobby as an enemy.

Had none of them learned the lesson of her husband’s first term? After all, Bill Clinton wrote in his memoir that the “N.R.A. could rightly claim to have made [Newt] Gingrich the House speaker,” with gun control producing only a conservative backlash. Now, it seems, Democratic presidential hopefuls are itching for a fight over guns. What’s changed?
    In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. George Orwell

(Tioga County)

Default Re: Democratic Candidates Picked a Big Fight with the NRA at Their First Debate

“ENEMIES.” Clinton, O’Malley Attack America’s 100+ Million Gun Owners In Debate

http://bearingarms.com/clinton-omall...owners-debate/
    MikeP

Default Re: Democratic Candidates Picked a Big Fight with the NRA at Their First Debate

"It's time the entire country stood up to the NRA"

I think these Dems are grossly underestimating how many gun owners there are in America. I hope they (we) all show up to vote against these Communists.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Chester County)

It never ceases to amaze me that those Democrap idiots, who have armed entourages, think that our lives are any less important than their lives.

. . . and the horses they rode in on!

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post

I think these Dems are grossly underestimating how many gun owners there are in America. I hope they (we) all show up to vote against these Communists.

It's about time every gun owner join the NRA, that would shut them the fuck up
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post

I think these Dems are grossly underestimating how many gun owners there are in America.
    The ones that voted Obama twice?

Gun banners are on the march and are working very hard on every front. I see nothing from our side. "There's a lot of us" or "We wouldn't let that happen" wishful thinking isn't going to hold back this tidal wave for long.
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=5230&dateline=1441069  448

(Bucks County)

Any deals on the life membership? I see it's $1,000 on their website right now but have seen it for $500 before.

(Berks County)

I'm sure they are there. Freaking liberals.
    Gunowner99 - NRA Benefactor Life Member

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by steve_010 View Post
    Any deals on the life membership? I see it's $1,000 on their website right now but have seen it for $500 before.
    I'm not finding any currently available. Who knows what will be available in the future. They have the payment plan, though.

(Berks County)

I upped mine last year to Patron, they had a deal.
    Gunowner99 - NRA Benefactor Life Member

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast