Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Westmoreland County)

Angry What Are People Thinking?

Ok this week on our local news(people from around central to to west central PA im sure heard this story) and im not even sure if there was another thread about it i couldnt find one.

But the news came on tuesday during my dinner and one of the stories was a man is a accused of molesting a 4 yr old girl. Now I don't care what your beliefs on gun control or how you carry are but if I saw the guy i wouldnt think twice and pull the trigger till the clip was empty. And especially if i was a LEO since they can play jedi mind tricks on the public and say he presented a dangerous cituation and empty a 12 ga into his skull.

I'm sorry if this affended anybody but it's poeple like that that should just take a gun and rock on the toilet with a 38 for awhile and end himself than be in jail for 20-30 yrs and get back out and do it again.
    That's how we Stand.
    That's how we Pray.
    That's how we Live.
    That's how we Fight.
    That's how we'll Die.

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: What Are People Thinking?

a man is a accused of
    Hold your trigger finger buddy, you say "accused", not "found guilty of". The two are very different situations.
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

(Allegheny County)

Castrate him first before he dies a slow painful death.......

It's been said before, back in the 1960's it was a truism that the newest member of the revolutionary group, the guy who was the most enthused about blowing up the Army recruiting center or taking other violent, direct action, he was always the FBI informant, looking to destroy the group.

Responsible gun owners are not vigilantes, and we don't promote murder.

(Bucks County)

Hello R C 469,

I share your attitude on continuation of life for society's trash in an instance such as this, however my method , I feel , would be a greater deterrent.

Upon " absolute and irrefutable " proof of guilt, give guilty party a " Blood Test " ...

1 .... if blood test is positive for communicable's ( hiv/aids, etc ) immediate termination by least expensive method.

2 .... if blood test is negative for communicable's immediate incarceration in solitary to prevent contamination .... upon medical need for say, kidney,liver, eyes or ??? start removing parts .... rare blood types will be kept alive longer for that product

Query ..... would you try stickin' your kadabster into a four year old knowing that would be the end result ?

Query .... do you think my method would get the point across ... " We ain't pussyfootin' around anymore " ?

I'll pass and get a " Legal Aged Rental Unit " if needed and/or the current option expires !

No offense taken with your thought ... more like encourage !

Take Care

" .... man is a accused of molesting a 4 yr old girl. Now I don't care what your beliefs on gun control or how you carry are but if I saw the guy i wouldnt think twice and pull the trigger till the clip was empty.

I'm sorry if this affended anybody but it's poeple like that that should just take a gun and rock on the toilet with a 38 for awhile and end himself than be in jail for 20-30 yrs and get back out and do it again ".
    A Hardball Game won't be won with a Softball Bat !

(Bucks County)

Hello Gun Law,

Respect your thought of " don't promote murder " .... by any chance catch O'Reilly last week or so railing against Vermont's lax laws regarding child sex abusers ?

If the folks who are " Sworn " to uphold the Law .. blatantly refuse .. to address the problem as in Vermont , are we not bound to protect ourselves and/or loved ones ?

If the criminal has no fear of the State/Law .... your suggestion ?

Take Care G Lawyer

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    It's been said before, back in the 1960's it was a truism that the newest member of the revolutionary group, the guy who was the most enthused about blowing up the Army recruiting center or taking other violent, direct action, he was always the FBI informant, looking to destroy the group.

Responsible gun owners are not vigilantes, and we don't promote murder.
    A Hardball Game won't be won with a Softball Bat !

Quote Originally Posted by Intolerantbobj View Post

Hello Gun Law,

Respect your thought of " don't promote murder " .... by any chance catch O'Reilly last week or so railing against Vermont's lax laws regarding child sex abusers ?

If the folks who are " Sworn " to uphold the Law .. blatantly refuse .. to address the problem as in Vermont , are we not bound to protect ourselves and/or loved ones ?

If the criminal has no fear of the State/Law .... your suggestion ?

Take Care G Lawyer
    Not a big fan of Bill's, he tends to move confidently in the wrong direction. He's wrong on guns, most of the time.

Child molesters don't really get a free pass from society, so we don't need to address what the individual citizens should do when the designated criminal justice system drops the ball. On the other hand, not much seems to be getting accomplished about illegal aliens....I'm embarrassed to admit mixed feelings upon hearing about the young dirtbags who killed the 25-year old illegal alien in Pennsylvania, who they found in a park with a 16 year old girl, apparently having forgotten his girlfriend who was home with their kids. On the one hand, killing him was inexcusable; on the other, allowing millions of illegals to roam the country without consequences is also inexcusable. It would be nice to have a third option, such as effective enforcement with fingerprint & DNA registration of illegals before their first deportation, with severe punishment for repeat offenders.

(Centre County)

Quote Originally Posted by LorDiego01 View Post
    Hold your trigger finger buddy, you say "accused", not "found guilty of". The two are very different situations.
    Ditto.
    Wait until he is found guilty.

Then empty your magazine on him.
    Audemus jura nostra defendere

(Westmoreland County)

Unhappy Re: What Are People Thinking?

I guess if it was ur daughter u would wait until he was proven guilty.... right!!!

Im not a vigilanty and i dont even have a daughter but for a man to sexualy abuse a 4yr old girl?

You've got to be kidding me.

I'm sorry but that is punishable by death. And i dont care if don't agree with me. That's how i feel and im sure that's how some others feel too.
    That's how we Stand.
    That's how we Pray.
    That's how we Live.
    That's how we Fight.
    That's how we'll Die.

Just as we here promote and respect the "right to bear arms" so must we also promote and respect "innocent until proven guilty" ... you stop standing up for one you lose respect on all!

Accusations, even when done by the law are not always correct, we have seen this over and over. Hell there have even been cases where an ugly divorce had a mad mother accusing her soon to be ex husband of this type horrible crime only to be disproved later.

When society changes from the basis of "innocent until proven guilty" to "guilty until proven innocent" you have an ugly police state where any and all rights are at risk.

Now should this person be found guilty by a jury of his peers, according to the laws of this nation, the state etc then in my mind there is no punishment to severe for him BUT ONLY after he is proven to be guilty.

Also when anyone gets information from any "talking head" on TV whether it be from the far right or the far left you must either research it yourself to prove it to be legitimate or take it with a grain of salt. O'reilly is definitely one of these.

Lastly on a side note:

till the clip was empty
    that would be till the MAGAZINE (or MAG) was empty

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast