Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (York County)

Default need help in pennsylvania

On the night of 5/27/08 I was walking from a friends house to a corner bar in my own neighborhood. Before entering the bar I was stopped by three squad cars and five officers with guns drawn screaming and running up to me with a firearm to my head they then proceeded to rip the gun off of my hip and asked me in the most impolite way possible to place myself on the sidewalk. I complied and asked the reason why I was being stopped. The officer shouted at me and told me I had a firearm in plain sight. I told the officer I had a CCW and the firearm was under my name in which time he proceeded to let me stand up to explain myself. My firearm and license were then taken from me and I was told why they were taken from me was because I was in a dangerous neighborhood and it was for my protection. I went to retrieve my license and was told it was being revoked under Title 18 6109 (e)(1)(i) but my situation did not seem to fall in this most ambiguous clause. I asked the sheriff at the time what ways I would be able to appeal for my license return and in his own words I was told to wait one year and then write a letter explaining myself. I did this and then was told by the newly elected sheriff in his own words, "Look kid just take it to court". I come hear pleading for help with anybody to help resolve this situation. I posted this in the ccw thread as well i wasnt sure which thread it belonged in

(Luzerne County)

Default Re: need help in pennsylvania

Last edited by Pa. Patriot; July 31st, 2008 at 11:24 PM.

danbus wrote: ...Like I said before, I open carry because you don't, I fight for all my rights because
    you won't, I will not sit with my thumb up my bum and complain, because you will.
    Remember Meleanie