Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: Tikka T3

(Washington County)

Default Tikka T3

Good day
    I hope someone can help me with this. I have a Tikka T3 300 win mag with a Leupold scope. With this cope I can get a custom bullet drop compensating (BDC) dials. Information that is needed is the Sight Height (center of bore to center of scope). I have the center of cope to top of recever height (1.252) what is need is the top of recever to center of bore height. Anyone have this information? Or the best way to get it without removing the scope, I have spent the last couple days sighting it in and would like to not have to do it again.
    Thank you for your help and suggestions.
    Jim

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Tikka T3

Now you need to add the measurement of top of receiver to center of bore.

That should be easy: take the measurement of the receiver diameter and divide by two. That will be the distance from the top of the receiver to the center of bore.

The sum of center of scope to top of receiver plus the measurement of top of receiver to center of bore equals center of scope to center of bore.

(Washington County)

Default Re: Tikka T3

Quote Originally Posted by LONEPINE View Post
    Good day
    I hope someone can help me with this. I have a Tikka T3 300 win mag with a Leupold scope. With this cope I can get a custom bullet drop compensating (BDC) dials. Information that is needed is the Sight Height (center of bore to center of scope). I have the center of cope to top of recever height (1.252) what is need is the top of recever to center of bore height. Anyone have this information? Or the best way to get it without removing the scope, I have spent the last couple days sighting it in and would like to not have to do it again.
    Thank you for your help and suggestions.
    Jim
    frankski. Thank you for the information

hunt hard be safe and live free