Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: CC or OC?

(Chester County)

Default Re: CC or OC?

(Dauphin County)

What I don't like about this thread is that people are actually bashing other people and name calling because they choose to OC. We have enough opposition from the anti's to deal with. We don't need pro-firearm people adding fuel to the anti's fire. If you don't like OC don't do it, but don't denounce others for doing it either....

BTW - I conceal carry AND open carry most of the time. glock31 on my hip, model 60 smith in .357 (though I'm carrying .38+p) in the pocket. If I'm going somewhere that isn't conducive to OC, I leave the glock at home. If by some insane "m night shyamalan" shocking twist someone manages to take my gun off my hip, I've got the model 60 as backup.
    Vote Hillary for Prison 2016

(Pike County)

Quote Originally Posted by JrFreak View Post
    Open carry is just plain stupid IMHO. I carry to protect my family and myself. Concealed carry does that perfectly fine and doesn't get the hassle of everyone and their uncle calling 911 telling them a guy is walking around with a gun on his hip. OC is just asking for trouble.
    You sound just like the ANTI crowd. Whiny, sniveling, little bitch, who thinks everybody has to conform to what you say.

Quote Originally Posted by gummy jones View Post
    everyone knows cc is sweet and oc is for small dilzed, fat lunatics
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirlen View Post
    I prefer 'C', as in carry, as in whatever.
    Absolutely

Quote Originally Posted by JrFreak View Post
    Never find articles where police are called about some guy carrying a concealed firearm and harass him about it. Seen PLENTY on OC'ers tho. To each his own. 95% of OCers do it cause they want to look tough.
    Quote Originally Posted by BallisticSheepDog76 View Post
    What I don't like about this thread is that people are actually bashing other people and name calling because they choose to OC. We have enough opposition from the anti's to deal with. We don't need pro-firearm people adding fuel to the anti's fire. If you don't like OC don't do it, but don't denounce others for doing it either...
    Well put...

I carry a Para P13-45 daily, in a Serpa CQC. I'm a t/polo shirt type guy, so it's O/C until cooler weather. Then a flannel or coat will cover it. I do it for comfort, not to make a statement. The thought
    of IWB having something big and black riding on my ass cheek, then sitting on it multiple times doesn't appeal to me.

I have not had a problem with any local, state PD. Not once have they approached me. Never had a issue at a restaurant, oops sorry I did. The booth was small, kept hitting the butt of my gun on the the booth getting in and out. (It was a buffet)

So if that makes me a tough guy with a small dilz, so be it...

OP; carry however your comfortable....

(Berks County)

I always offer to settle the OC CC debate by arm wrestling but no one wants to hold my hand.
    Let's not forget there are still species of tropical penguins living in the Galapagos.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213