Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Default Re: Donald Trump: ‘Concealed Carry a Right, Not a Privilege’

So long as this national reciprocity doesn't involve registering everything I own in a national database and ending private sales, I'm in. I'd also be pleased to see all mag limits and type bans disappear along with it. Even better would be a repeal of the NFA at least on suppressors and short barrels (I doubt a bill would pass to let full auto sales go to anyone with a standard background check, but a repeal of the Hughes amendment would be incredible).

If the 2A is your biggest reason for voting, I think Trump has put his stamp on things, he's the guy you want.

Now, I've got some... issues... with how he's conducted business in the past. Starting projects, declaring bankruptcy, getting others to finish it and swooping back in when the time is right and suddenly everything is his again. Every bit as slimy as every other politician we've seen in our lifetimes... but he did it all rather publicly. There is no extra dirt to dig up, and he wouldn't care if some of that stuff got attacked. He'd just go dirtier, and THAT is what really has the establishment scared.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by pennlineman View Post
    I don't know guys. He talks the talk, it remains to be seen if he walks the walk. What I do know is that I've seen time and time again people on here bitching about career politicians, rino's pandering to the left, attacks on the 2nd, the illegal immigrant problem and so on. Trump seems to be in line with most if not all we've be asking for..... a true conservative. There's something about him that's pissing off the establishment which is a good sign IMO. Yet some of us seem eager to cast him out.

Maybe he is full of shit, we have plenty of time to figure that out. One thing I do know is that this country can't continue on the way it has been. I'm not ready to discard him yet.
    Sums up my feelings pretty good also, the funny thing is he even has Fox against him. Makes a person wonder, the puppetmasters must be worried, it is an odd situation.
    "Disperse you Rebels! Damn you! Throw down your Arms and Disperse!" British Major Pitcairn at Lexington April 19, 1775

"Sometimes reasonable men must do unreasonable things" Marvin Heemeyer

(Bucks County)

Trump is hosting some of the finest political theater I have ever seen.
    I have no idea what will become of him, but his performance is worth watching.
    Crusader's local #556 South Central Asia chapter

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Trump is saying what we want to HEAR.
    Exactly right! All this means is that he hired a good pollster who is telling him what the base wants to hear. Next up something to appease the Christians*

*Edit: Done already! http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=289629

(Lancaster County)

Of everyone running lets first cast out the one "telling us what we want to hear", has the left and the right worried and isn't career Washington.

Once he's gone we can turn on the next one the liberals tell us is a nut or too extreme or unqualified.

I'm not a trump fanboy but who are the other guys and woman running? Surely they are not listening to what they're supposed to say and do.
    Whenever we get someone with momentum and energy we take direction from the left and the media and shut it down. Sends a great message when he's talking the talk and we turn our backs on him.
    I see at least another four years with a democrat as president

(Tioga County)

Quote Originally Posted by 762xIan View Post
    Sums up my feelings pretty good also, the funny thing is he even has Fox against him. Makes a person wonder, the puppetmasters must be worried, it is an odd situation.
    It shows how out of touch the inside the beltway types have gotten with the rest of the population. We out here in the real world expected and demanded of our Republican representatives that they present a credible opposition to big government and all it's excessive spending, laws and control. And for the most part the Republican leadership repeatedly fails to do so. People have had it, had it and had it. The Bushies like Karl Rove, Dana Perino and other puppets on Fox don't want the party to end, nor does the wackos like McConnell or Bonehead. These people are squirming because here is someone that can't be bought off or that wants to be in their little club.

In our countries history when times are hard and it looks bleak, we've always had the George Washington, Ulysses Grant or George Patton to rise and appear at the right time. Yes I like Cruz and some of the others, but I think Trump is the man for right now.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by wanneroo View Post
    It shows how out of touch the inside the beltway types have gotten with the rest of the population. We out here in the real world expected and demanded of our Republican representatives that they present a credible opposition to big government and all it's excessive spending, laws and control. And for the most part the Republican leadership repeatedly fails to do so. People have had it, had it and had it. The Bushies like Karl Rove, Dana Perino and other puppets on Fox don't want the party to end, nor does the wackos like McConnell or Bonehead. These people are squirming because here is someone that can't be bought off or that wants to be in their little club.

In our countries history when times are hard and it looks bleak, we've always had the George Washington, Ulysses Grant or George Patton to rise and appear at the right time. Yes I like Cruz and some of the others, but I think Trump is the man for right now.
    Excellent post, can't rep. Owe ya.
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

(Tioga County)

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch10mm View Post
    Of everyone running lets first cast out the one "telling us what we want to hear", has the left and the right worried and isn't career Washington.

Once he's gone we can turn on the next one the liberals tell us is a nut or too extreme or unqualified.

I'm not a trump fanboy but who are the other guys and woman running? Surely they are not listening to what they're supposed to say and do.
    Whenever we get someone with momentum and energy we take direction from the left and the media and shut it down. Sends a great message when he's talking the talk and we turn our backs on him.
    I see at least another four years with a democrat as president
    Some of the people on our side can be our own worst enemy and I think a lot of it is that people want to be liked and political correctness has invaded our society and people demand that you conform. I confront this often in my own relationships in business or family or friend life. When you don't conform and speak all the platitudes and kiss butt, people will eat their own. If you are someone with strong opinions, self belief and work hard, prepare to get attacked in life.

(Bucks County)

Not quite the policy post the Libtards were looking for ey?

Exactly why Trump is resonating, not the status quo suck up. And doesn't need Lobbyist cash. And completely unpredictable to the media asshats.

Most of the normal folks see it coming, the geniuses be flabbergasted tho. Love it
    Last edited by PocketProtector; September 19th, 2015 at 01:53 PM.
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

(Beaver County)

Trump is just loud, Cruz and Fiorina are smart, the democrats have a nice old white man who is not sure he wants to be president, another old white man who is a communist and a woman who is a liar and is under investigation by the Dept of Justice and may end up in jail. And we have another year of this to go.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast