Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Lackawanna County)

Default Jeb Bush is one of the only Republican candidates who does not own a gun

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. Voltaire.
    America must suffer until it reaches the point that Liberty is more important than Comforts.

(Westmoreland County)

Default Re: Jeb Bush is one of the only Republican candidates who does not own a gun

Jeb Bush is not even on my radar. The last thing we need is another Clinton or Bush. Time to put these families in the past and move on.

(Chester County)

Default Re: Jeb Bush is one of the only Republican candidates who does not own a gun

Yeah, I believe Jeb to be pretty wishy washy when it comes to 2A rights, but I don't have much to base that on, so it may not be a fair statement. Just my perception. He, and Christy may use it as a bargaining chip to negotiate deals. I don't want another RINO Bush in office anyway.

(Northampton County)

Ha! Look at the picture for Rick Perry. It's the little pocket gun he shot the coyote with That's pretty cool.

Ben Carson owns a gun? Has he ever seen it or did he have it transported straight to a safe deposit box the day before he announced his candidacy?

http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=5230&dateline=1441069  448

(Chester County)

Scott Walker is a viable choice, I don't believe he's just another fudd. Check out Huckabee, he'd be ready to fight off democrats and hold down the fort.

Jeb Bush, Chris Christie and George Pataki are about the only ones that stand zero chance of being elected President, well... Lindsey Graham too. You couldn't rub all four of their heads together and get one brain cell.

Has Perry completely dropped out?
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

Wow, go Huckabee.

Christie and Fiorina also, not that they could actually get guns in NJ and CA. I could support Carly as a VP but not top of the ticket. Christie, or Bush...not a chance.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Cambria County)

I want to see Trump flash a shoulder rig during the next debate. "Am I pro 2A? It's right here!" Haha!

The best part is he could get away with it!

(Jefferson County)

Quote Originally Posted by Pilot321 View Post
    Yeah, I believe Jeb to be pretty wishy washy when it comes to 2A rights, but I don't have much to base that on, so it may not be a fair statement. Just my perception. He, and Christy may use it as a bargaining chip to negotiate deals. I don't want another RINO Bush in office anyway.
    He's from Florida.. ...which makes him as wishy washy with true gun rights as Chris Christie. Dont trust anyone from any state that does not allow one form of unlicensed carry unless they have been actively trying to get a form of unlicensed carry legalized.

You have no right to bear arms in Florida. ...you have a privilege to bear arms.
    RIP: SFN, 1861, twoeggsup, Lambo, jamesjo, JayBell, 32 Magnum, Pro2A, mrwildroot, dregan, Frenchy, Fragger, ungawa, Mtn Jack, Grapeshot, R.W.J., PennsyPlinker, Statkowski, Deanimator, roland, aubie515

Don't end up in my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Carnes View Post
    I want to see Trump flash a shoulder rig during the next debate. "Am I pro 2A? It's right here!" Haha!

The best part is he could get away with it!
    I really want to know what model gun he has. Gotta be a quality piece!
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by knight0334 View Post
    He's from Florida.. ...which makes him as wishy washy with true gun rights as Chris Christie. Dont trust anyone from any state that does not allow one form of unlicensed carry unless they have been actively trying to get a form of unlicensed carry legalized.

You have no right to bear arms in Florida. ...you have a privilege to bear arms.
    Not at all excusing him whatsoever because I agree with you. However any that spent time in SE FL in the 80's during their wars can understand the genesis.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast