Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    (Northampton County)

Default Re: Jeb Bush is one of the only Republican candidates who does not own a gun

Quote Originally Posted by knight0334 View Post
    He's from Florida.. ...which makes him as wishy washy with true gun rights as Chris Christie. Dont trust anyone from any state that does not allow one form of unlicensed carry unless they have been actively trying to get a form of unlicensed carry legalized.

You have no right to bear arms in Florida. ...you have a privilege to bear arms.
    In their defense, Florida was one of the earliest adopters in the 80s-90s carry push and I don't think it is surprising they adopted from the rather conservative regimes that were popular at the time. Must remain concealed, places off limits, etc. Pennsylvania has a much different history with respect to firearms in public as did many of the sparsely populated states.
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=5230&dateline=1441069  448

(Northampton County)

Default Re: Jeb Bush is one of the only Republican candidates who does not own a gun

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    I really want to know what model gun he has. Gotta be a quality piece!
    My guess is a gold plated MAC-10 with sights on the side.
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=5230&dateline=1441069  448

(Cambria County)

Gold plated Desert Eagle .50 with silver hollow-points packed full of garlic, holy-water, and bacon.

When asked about how packing the hollow points with 'extras' would effect the ballistics, Trump replied, "Oh, tactical schmactical, it'll get the job done."

Haha!

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by ungawa View Post
    In their defense, Florida was one of the earliest adopters in the 80s-90s carry push and I don't think it is surprising they adopted from the rather conservative regimes that were popular at the time. Must remain concealed, places off limits, etc. Pennsylvania has a much different history with respect to firearms in public as did many of the sparsely populated states.
    This came about because of all the car jackings back then, they even changed the plates on rental cars because it made it easier for the thugs to pick off easy prey.

(Jefferson County)

Quote Originally Posted by ungawa View Post
    I lived in FL when all that went down.

Back then Florida was May Issue, they practiced along the lines as how NJ/MD issue today. A court ruling struck down that law and FL became an unlicensed Open Carry only state. But of course too many tourists and panzies were being scared of the sight of a gun on peoples hips. So they started the appeasement process and instituted Shall Issue with no OC(except for sporting purposes).

Florida's prior and present laws still follow the South's Jim Crow era rules. ...only the privileged can carry. Just like TX, SC, GA.

PA on the other hand, unlicensed OC has always been allowed(except within certain cities). And even during PA's May Issue era, most of PA was Shall Issue in practice. From 1972-1980, prior to moving to FL, I used to ride down to the court house with my mom so that she could pick up dad's LTCF after it was renewed(dad worked out of state much of the time). The only real atrocities that PA has in the statutes are the City of the First Class thing, the vehicle thing, and RoS thing.

We don't have to perform a dog and pony show, or pay an astronomical fee, or go get fingerprints(which only an instant check should be needed), or have statewide 3 day waiting period on handgun sales, or a 3 day waiting period on long gun sales in some counties.
    RIP: SFN, 1861, twoeggsup, Lambo, jamesjo, JayBell, 32 Magnum, Pro2A, mrwildroot, dregan, Frenchy, Fragger, ungawa, Mtn Jack, Grapeshot, R.W.J., PennsyPlinker, Statkowski, Deanimator, roland, aubie515

Don't end up in my signature!

People always ask me why i never smile.
    I TELL THEM IT'S BECAUSE MY CORPSE IS STILL BREATHING AND THEY DON'T FUCKING GET IT!

who's jeb bush?
    Montani Semper Liberi

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by Carnes View Post
    I want to see Trump flash a shoulder rig during the next debate. "Am I pro 2A? It's right here!" Haha!

The best part is he could get away with it!
    Here's what I'm thinking he's got (maybe with a little mode gold):
    Trumps gun..JPG
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by Carnes View Post
    I want to see Trump flash a shoulder rig during the next debate. "Am I pro 2A? It's right here!" Haha!

The best part is he could get away with it!
    Unless he is in the PRNJ at the time... in which case he might be waiting for one of those "see, I really am Pro 2A" pardons Governor Christie keeps authoring.

(Cambria County)

Quote Originally Posted by Jhaydeno View Post
    Here's what I'm thinking he's got (maybe with a little mode gold):
    Trumps gun..JPG
    That's a sharp gun, classy. I'm thinking Trump would lean more toward the gaudy side. Maybe a gold AR pistol with Dollar-Green furniture, and diamond dollar signs. Heh!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast