Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Dauphin County)

Default Middletown Hunter's and Angler's

I was just wondering if there are any members for said club here? I was also wondering what the process is for joining said club. I live less than 5 miles from there so I figure this would be the best club for me to join.

(Chester County)

Default Re: Middletown Hunter's and Angler's

Quote Originally Posted by Tikimenace View Post
    I was just wondering if there are any members for said club here? I was also wondering what the process is for joining said club. I live less than 5 miles from there so I figure this would be the best club for me to join.
    I am a member there. I have recently moved away and looks like will not be moving back any time soon. So here are you options, you can wait for me to be back in the area no clue when that will be). Or you can go to the club house buzz in and see if the president is around. Explain to him your plight and he may sign off for you. Acceptance meetings are the first Friday of every month. I think it is 50 for your first year and 20 for each year after. If you wait till October to join you 50 will cover the rest of 08 and all of 09.

Food is ok, decent bar and they have a 25yard indoor range, no magums allowed. Out door ranges go from 25 yards to 200 yards. Last time I was there the 200 yard range was looking a little rough. With the exception of the weekends before deer and both Turkey seasons there is usually no one on the ranges. They also have indoor archery ranges and an outdoor set up for you stick throwers. lol That was a joke. Nice club for the price.

When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty!