Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bucks County)

Default Sig 220 10mm single action

went to tanners on saturday to get some work done on my bow so I decided to look around and came across the 10mm sig. It was beautiful all black with some nice textured grips. Held it for about 5 minutes, put it back and left. Driving home I kept telling myself i need this gun.

I have a glock 29 but I hate the short grip even with the pinky extension and have been looking for a suitable full size replacement, but at $1129 it's a hefty price tag for an upgrade.

So I got the call today that my bow was ready and the whole drive up I kept telling myself to not go to the gun counter just grab the bow and walk away. Well I'm stubborn and ended up taking the sig home with me . Just got back from the range with it and wow this thing is awesome. Not saying it's more accurate than a glock but I shot some wicked nice groups a lot better than I could pull off with the g29.

I started off my gun collection with a bunch of glocks and now I'm down to just one, a G19. I will never get rid of that because I shoot that very accurately and with 15 rounds, no safety to mess with, and a concealable package I think it's the bees knees. But damn these sigs I keep buying are so nice, shoot so well, and are tack drivers for me.

Thanks Sig for a beast 10mm. For anyone thinking about getting one of these just do it.

(Centre County)

Default Re: Sig 220 10mm single action

I went to make a payment on my layaway yesterday(Colt Delta Elite), and saw them new Sig P220 in 10mm. One that I saw was the DA/SA model with none adjustable sight(I guess its called Match Elite Reverse Two-Tone P220 with SRT), and I have to tell ya, they feel MASSIVE in my hand!
    I really really liked it, but since I'm this close to paying off Delta Elite(2 more payment, and P220 is only about $45 more then DE), I guess I'll just have to think about getting P220 after I pick up the DE first...
    Audemus jura nostra defendere

(Blair County)

I checked one out last weekend at Belding and Mull. I loved i , till I couldnt get the magazine to go back in. Ill go for a g40mos if I buy another 10mm.

(Centre County)

Quote Originally Posted by Edg View Post
    I checked one out last weekend at Belding and Mull. I loved i , till I couldnt get the magazine to go back in. Ill go for a g40mos if I buy another 10mm.
    I was probably the guy that showed it to you, some of the Sigs we've been getting in recently have crazy tight mag release and make it difficult to put the mag in.

That being said I still think the P220 is an amazing gun, though I'd be more apt to go with the G40 if I was in the marked for a full size 10mm.
    http://forum.pafoa.org/newreply.php?...eply&p=3123396