Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Montgomery County)

Question Red Hill Gun Club??

I'm looking to find a rifle range in the pottstown area for me and my father to go to. A guy we works with suggested the Red Hill Gun Club and he said he would sponsor us. I looked online and couldn't fine any information about this club. Does anyone have any information or is a member of this club. Any information would be great, Thanks ahead of time.

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Red Hill Gun Club??

I think it's a trap shooting club, I don't believe there is a pistol or rifle range there. It's on 6th St just past Redner's on the right hand side. They have signs up for trap shoots most weekends.

(Montgomery County)

Thanks for the Info..Its funny cuase I actually joined. There real name is the Upper Perk Sportsman Assoc. I joined about 3 months ago. There main thing is trap which I havent tried yet. But they do have a 50yd and 100yd Rifle Range and a 25yd Pistol range. Its tucked in the corner but its there. Its actually a pretty neat group of ppl with a really cheep membership. But again thanks for the info.

(Bucks County)

How much is membership? Does one need to be sponsored? Do they allow you to shoot AR's?

(Montgomery County)

It believe it $35 for the first years and $25 for every other. It might actually be just $25 period im not 100%. They do require a sponser but there very easy on who is the sponser. I think u need to attend the first two meetings which is the 2nd monday of the month. Ive read the range rules and they only true restriction Ive seen is no Full Auto's. Its a trap shooting club but I like it cuase the range is normally empty. The club has been there since at least the 40's and everyone I talk to at the meetings are fun ppl. PM me if u want more info and ill see what I can dig Up. Jc any other members of this club on here?

Quote Originally Posted by BigAndy3624 View Post
    Thanks for the Info..Its funny cuase I actually joined. There real name is the Upper Perk Sportsman Assoc. I joined about 3 months ago. There main thing is trap which I havent tried yet. But they do have a 50yd and 100yd Rifle Range and a 25yd Pistol range. Its tucked in the corner but its there. Its actually a pretty neat group of ppl with a really cheep membership. But again thanks for the info.
    do they have a web site
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms ... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. ... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." Thomas Jefferson - Commonplace Book 1774-1776