Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Gun Shop Owner Announces ‘in Wake of Chattanooga, Declares Store ‘Muslim Free Zone"

He's going to get more back lash than the actual shooter. Guaranteed

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015...lim-free-zone/

A Florida gun shop owner announced on Facebook Saturday that he will no longer sell or serve to the Muslim community.

Florida Gun Supply owner Andy Hallinan said in a video uploaded to the social media platform that the “extreme changes” were made because of his “moral” duty to his country.

“Now, I have a moral and legal responsibility to ensure the safety of all patriots in my community,” Hallinan said in front of a Confederate flag. “And so effective immediately I’m declaring Florida Gun Supply a Muslim-free zone. I will not arm and train those who wish to do harm to my fellow patriots.”

“The jihadists said they would do it and they have. They said they would live among us, and they do,” he added, telling viewers not to believe those who say Islam “is not evil.”

Other changes to policy at the Inverness gun store include offering free concealed carry classes and opening the range up to the public at no charge.

“We want the public to be able to go out and practice in case we are ever called upon to defend our lives and or the community,” Hallinan said.
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Gun Shop Owner Announces ‘in Wake of Chattanooga, Declares Store ‘Muslim Free Zon

He'd really be in the shit if this was his bakery and he refused to bake cupcakes for some cupcakes.
    All of my guns are lubed with BACON GREASE.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Gun Shop Owner Announces ‘in Wake of Chattanooga, Declares Store ‘Muslim Free Zon

Quote Originally Posted by nfafan View Post
    He'd really be in the shit if this was his bakery and he refused to bake cupcakes for some cupcakes.
    That was a $135,000 fine....this one should be good.....the douches will fine him and then a collection will make him money....Justice.
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

Won't help...they'd just shoot his store from outside.

Good!

Does he sell on GB?
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

The ironic thing about this situation is that had he said he would no longer sell guns to white people because of James Holmes and Adam Lanza and Jared Loughner, then the left would be cheering this "responsible gun seller" for finally taking a stand to reduce the number of guns on the street. But because he's butted up against one of their protected classes the gun-hating left is going to have to excoriate him and demand that he continue selling guns to Muslims. You can't make this stuff up.
    “A Republic, if you can keep it.” - Benjamin Franklin

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by staylo View Post
    The ironic thing about this situation is that had he said he would no longer sell guns to white people because of James Holmes and Adam Lanza and Jared Loughner, then the left would be cheering this "responsible gun seller" for finally taking a stand to reduce the number of guns on the street. But because he's butted up against one of their protected classes the gun-hating left is going to have to excoriate him and demand that he continue selling guns to Muslims. You can't make this stuff up.
    The left will only be happy if he sells no guns to anyone. If he said he wasnt selling to white people, he would be out of business in a month. I do think it is silly to say that I will discriminate who I sell to based on anything other than the ability to pay me for my goods or services.
    Don’t like me ???? Tough, I don’t give a flying f@@k about ya.

(Montgomery County)

This is another form of gun ban and background check, and we know how that has worked. If schemes like this worked there would be no gun crimes.

Quote Originally Posted by staylo View Post
    But that's that you just did.

Justin
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast