Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Clarion County)

Default WTT: Winchester 94 '67 Canadian Centennial for shooter M1 Garand, or...?

30-30, 20" octagon barrel, unfired, no box. no photo at the moment, its in the safe at my fathers house. this is a 'collectible' but could easily be used as for hunting. so, if you collect semi-rare winny '94's or want a nice straight stocked 30-30 this could be for you. on gunbroker, there are at least 2 that i found through google in the $600-700 range.

would like to trade it for a cmp 'field grade' or better shootable, reliable and reasonably accurate m1 garand. clips would be advantageous.

i will also accept offers for handguns, possibly savage 308 'precision rifles' or make me offers of whatever youve got, i might be interested.

im not looking to sell it outright, but i may be talked into it.

(Clarion County)

Default Re: WTT: Winchester 94 '67 Canadian Centennial for shooter M1 Garand, or...?

to the top

(Clarion County)

Default Re: WTT: Winchester 94 '67 Canadian Centennial for shooter M1 Garand, or...?

bump. i have it in my possession right now. something got placed in the safe that was wet. there seems to be a rough coating on the gun. it was in an open soft case, and the sheerling fleece inside it held onto some of the moisture. i have yet to really get into cleaning it, i just got home. i have several other guns to clean also, so i better get busy. make me any offers. i am also now interested in 357 single actions, specifically blackhawks