Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Philadelphia County)

Default PA Senator Fumo turns over 200 firearms to dealers pending investigation.

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?se...ics&id=5011126

Fumo has always been a friend to firearm owners, it appears he's quite the collector himself.

It will be interesting to see how the charges against him turn out.
    Dan P, Founder & President, Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    Purchase a Forum SubscriptionBuy some PAFOA MerchandiseHelp PAFOA's Search Engine Ranking

(Bucks County)

Default Re: PA Senator Fumo turns over 200 firearms to dealers pending investigation.

Would be interesting to see the list.

(Adams County)

Default Re: PA Senator Fumo turns over 200 firearms to dealers pending investigation.

I'd be interested in seeing the many machine guns he owns---plus his coast guard Captain license for running sailing yachts out of Marthas' Vineyard and Barnegate Inlet. He also owns bulldozers and back hoes.. here we go again folks--

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by demeyers View Post
    I'd be interested in seeing the many machine guns he owns---plus his coast guard Captain license for running sailing yachts out of Marthas' Vineyard and Barnegate Inlet. He also owns bulldozers and back hoes.. here we go again folks--
    I bet the MGs are mounted on his yacht. Pirates are quite prevalent in that area....

I bet Fat Eddie or Street "tipped" off the feds so they could get rid of another Pro-Gun politician. It all makes sense now

(Allegheny County)

this is going to look bad for gun owners, not only was he a pro-gun politician and gun owner, he may also be a criminal. thats not a good thing.

im pretty pissed off if my tax dollars went towards buying this guys guns and yachts.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    this is going to look bad for gun owners, not only was he a pro-gun politician and gun owner, he may also be a criminal. thats not a good thing.

im pretty pissed off if my tax dollars went towards buying this guys guns and yachts.
    Using your logic wouldn't it make more sense to say that this will look bad for Democrat state senators, or maybe political power brokers? Especially since it was his political power that enabled him to get the sign-offs to own his firearms in the city of Philadelphia.
    Bill USAF 1976 - 1986, NRA Endowment, USCCA

(Allegheny County)

yes, but that is how you or i might feel about this. i would think that antis would be more of the mindset that it is another criminal able to legally purchase guns. doesnt matter if its a violent crime or not, for them its just fuel to the fire, IMO

(York County)

Talking Re: PA Senator Fumo turns over 200 firearms to dealers pending investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaII5 View Post
    I bet the MGs are mounted on his yacht. Pirates are quite prevalent in that area....

I bet Fat Eddie or Street "tipped" off the feds so they could get rid of another Pro-Gun politician. It all makes sense now
    I don't think they call them pirates up there. I think they call them Kennedys.
    " The Seeds of Oppression Will One Day Bear The Fruit of Rebellion."

(Adams County)

We shall there mates. Yar !!!!! I do like his legal team though---former D.A. Richard Sprague who was under Hiz Honors' Administration.......all pause for a moment of silence please.. Frank L. Rizzo. The Teflon DON is back.