Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Lightbulb Obama: Silence on guns a 'betrayal' to memory of Charleston victims

How does that old saying go? "You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before."
    Obama doing what he does best.... Spin the story.
    Where is all of his concern about the constant gang shootings in Chicago and across the nation?

Obama: Silence on guns a 'betrayal' to memory of Charleston victims

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...leston-victims

President Obama on Friday delivered an impassioned call for America to confront gun violence and racism during his eulogy of Rev. Clementa Pinckney, one of nine victims of a massacre at an African-American church.

With members of Congress, including Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio), looking on, Obama reiterated his call for stricter gun laws, saying the nation has “been blind to the unique mayhem that gun violence inflicts upon this nation.”

“Sporadically, our eyes are open,” during mass killings, Obama said, listing ones in Newtown, Conn.; Aurora, Colo.; and Charleston. “But I hope we also see that 30 precious lives are cut short by gun violence every single day.”

(Westmoreland County)

Default Re: Obama: Silence on guns a 'betrayal' to memory of Charleston victims

Fuck him. The gun issue is one thing he has failed on. You can expect the same mindless dribble from him until his term expires. As long as the rino's don't fuck us we'll be OK. I'm more focused on finding a good replacement.
    2021 PMSC/PAFOA Group shoot dates here https://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=366923

(Northampton County)

Fuck Obama. He's a worthless piece of shit.

(Bucks County)

An ISIS terrorist just shot a bunch of people on a beach (France?) with a Kalashnikov he had secreted in an umbrella or something.

How come they don't scream about the guns when ISIS uses one? They just get mad at the actor(s) :-(

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by Bang View Post
    An ISIS terrorist just shot a bunch of people on a beach (France?) with a Kalashnikov he had secreted in an umbrella or something.

How come they don't scream about the guns when ISIS uses one? They just get mad at the actor(s) :-(
    It seems that this incident would be a conflict of interest with the current president.
    2021 PMSC/PAFOA Group shoot dates here https://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=366923

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by Bang View Post

Because he's the one supplying the guns, just ask the Mexican drug cartels.

Where is all of his concern about the constant gang shootings in Chicago and across the nation?
    He did mention them when he made his statement on how this tragedy "makes us look hard at race and poverty". You see those Chicago murders are all the effect
    of poverty. Those unfortunate impoverished young men and woman (AKA: vicious gang members) are victims of the unfair system they were forced into by being born.

I bet that prick was fuming, being in a catholic church. The only reason he was there is, the guy was black. If itt were a white guy or chinese, or any other (non moslem)he'd be golfing.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    I bet that prick was fuming, being in a catholic church. The only reason he was there is, the guy was black. If itt were a white guy or chinese, or any other (non moslem)he'd be golfing.
    I agree 100% Not one word was said when Chris Kyle was murdered and he was a true hero saving a lot of military lives so they can be with their families today.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Glock22 View Post
    I agree 100% Not one word was said when Chris Kyle was murdered and he was a true hero saving a lot of military lives so they can be with their families today.
    Probably because Obama was cheering for the other side on that one.
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things by passing insane laws--that's insane!" -- Penn Jillette

"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." -- Ted Nugent