Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lebanon County)

Default PURE CHAOS ! (video)

Late in the afternoon Wednesday, I had 35 minutes of camera, gun, binocs, camera, gun, binocs. Ground Grizzlies were popping up all over the place.

I said before, "there is no script for field videos". Wednesday was proof. I went 2 for 3. My miss was high due to yanking the trigger. I did make a good shot on one that did not give me much to look at. The old tail wagging was a clue that he was hit.

As I started up the hill to dispose of the one I hit, here is one peeking out of the corn. The shot was less than 50 yards, but I did not have time to set up the camera. Made a fair head shot on that guy. Again not too much to look at it. A concern that I have is my misses are high. I have to work on that. Maybe rushing ? No, that would be an excuse. I just have to find, 'my comfort zone'---I believe that is the missing part of my mechanics.

In 35 minutes I haven't counted the Grizzlies, but there had to be a 1/2 dozen of them on this one hill. Some of the VID is pretty good.

I am getting a little better on managing the camera and getting a shot off, without spooking the porkers.
    fossil
    Last edited by ImAfossil; June 25th, 2015 at 04:01 PM.
    Do the eyes go first ?????? MAYBE NOT !

(Wayne County)

Default Re: PURE CHAOS ! (video)

Your new name, Killerfossil.

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: PURE CHAOS ! (video)

The headless ground griz
    Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading.