Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default Tin Foil Hat Theory 2

So what do you think about this?

Half-a-million-plastic-coffins
    Last edited by ALS; July 22nd, 2008 at 05:02 PM.

(Lebanon County)

Default Re: Tin Foil Hat Theory 2

Well i think I will not be traveling to that area.... LOL.

(Centre County)

It's for when we get hit with Bird Flu.

(Lehigh County)

hey, I'm all for it... If SHTF and massive death from unknown disease breaks out... seal 'em up!! If it happens to be me, oh well. I'd rather get sealed in a jar than unknowingly infect the rest of the population. Just cuz it's there, doesnt mean they KNOW something is gonna happen...maybe they are just being prepared incase something does. Just like most of us do.
    ~De-Animating the undead since '08~

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by spabula View Post
    If it happens to be me, oh well. I'd rather get sealed in a jar than unknowingly infect the rest of the population.
    HELL NO!! If I come down with something, I'm taking out as many of youse as I can!

Enjoy the salad bar dammit!
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

Yeah seen that one, it was actually tied into the one I was talking about .. something about how when people were taken to the FEMA camps they would either be blue carded or red carded .... you take a guess what the red card was for.

Its really amazing the insane tin foil hat theories you find out there. I saw one today that just made me laugh my ass off, it was about these giant greatures that the bible says roamed the earth before man called Nephilim and the bible says they will roam the earth after we are gone ... WELLLLLL

This nutcase goes on to say they are from a planet that orbits our sun with an orbit of 3600 years and that in 2012 their planet will be so close to the earth that it will stop our orbit causing all sorts of havoc. Then something about them dominating our planet again eating us....

All I could think about (it really was hysterical funny to watch) was "where in the hell do these LUNATICS come from!"

BTW, want a good laugh ... here's the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tI723...eature=related

I dare you to sit through that thing without laughing your ASS of at these lunatics.

(Lackawanna County)

I have done a fair amount of research into this and it scares me. It could either be for mass casulties from some type of terrorism or when Bush declares marshall law and the NWO takes over, then were all screwed. Dont listen to some of theses guys man. I know what your talking about. Bush is setting himself up for the utimate power play, the american dollar is weakning as the days pass, and there is impending war with Iran. The situation that America is in certainly isnt right, thats all I know

My friend thinks im crazy sometimes but look at Hurrican Katrina. Look at law enforcment and how they illegally confinscated weapons door to door when a State of Emergency was declared. Hell you had Blackwater in there and some of them were even deputized to "keep the peace". Whats stopping that on a mass scale? Look into FEMA and just how much power they really have. Alot of people think that FEMA was really set up incase of widespread chaos at a national level. They have the powers they have in order to get a stable government off the ground incase it was wiped out and no longer existed. Someone correct me if im wrong but isnt FEMA one of the countrys most powerful govt agency? I do know that FEMA is prettty shady.

These are just some of the Executive Orders that FEMA has the power of enacting:

EO 10990; provides for the takeover of all modes of transportation, control of highways, seaports etc.

EO 10995; provides for the takeover of the communications media.

EO 10997; provides for the takeover of all electric, power, petroleum, gas, fuels, and minerals.

EO 10998; provides for the takeover of food resources and farms.

EO 11000; provides for mobilization of all civilians into work brigades under the government's supervision.

EO 11001; provides for government takeover of all health, education, and welfare functions.

EO 11002; designates the Postmaster General to operate a national registration of all persons.

EO 11003; provides for the government to takeover all airports and aircraft.

EO 11004; provides for the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate communities, designate areas to be abandoned, and establish new locations for populations.

EO 11005; provides for the government to take over railroads, inland waterways, and public storage facilities

All I have to say is I know where your coming from. Theres alot more going on than Americas are aware of. Alot is censored in the media and things that should be headline news arent. I wonder why. There definatly is something big that may be going down. Dont get me wrong there is ALOT of bullshit out there but if any of you nay sayers have some spare time on your hands look into this stuff, I think you would be suprised just how far the rabbit hole really goes.

I just also want to say that im not the "crazy gun toting asshole" that i seem to be. It may sound it but im not. I just think that our government has alot they should fess up to because everything definatly isnt on the up and up.
    Last edited by Salt; July 22nd, 2008 at 07:12 PM.

(Lehigh County)

I think the government made them take "Jericho" off the air....
    ~De-Animating the undead since '08~

(Pike County)

It's no secret that a lot of Western governments are making emergency plans for the epidemic of avian flu that a lot of scientists are predicting (and yes, I'm sure there's contingency plans for everything from nuclear war to alien invasion, too).

Bird flu scares me the most, though, as the current strain may only be a mutation or two away from becoming highly contagious. A lot of governments are making quarantine plans, too, so it's a good idea to make sure you're stocked up with water, canned food, surgical masks, antivirals if you can get them. It spreads by close personal contact so you'll be safe in your own home (unless you let anyone in) and the good news is a vaccine ought to be fairly easy to develop since the influenza genome isn't hard to figure out.

Every year, though, get a flu shot. Where I come from doctors have a simple test to find out if a patient in their office has genuine influenza: they ask "Do you feel like you're about to die?" and if the patient says "No" then it isn't flu.

Bottom line: you don't want to be messing with any kind of flu - avian or otherwise. And unlike dealing with aliens protective measures are cheap and effective if applied with a good dose of common sense.

(Luzerne County)

In this case there is no conspiracy. Its just cheaper to buy in bulk.
    troll Free. It's all in your mind.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast