Okay, my name is Conrad Miller, I own Strongside Holsters (one of the billion or so custom kydex companies). Check out our website @ www.strongsideholsters.com. We just relocated from Langhorne, PA (Bucks County) to Mechanicsburg. I am in the process of changing our manufacturing over from a handcrafted process to a much more industrial/semi-automated process. To help facilitate this transition we are beginning to make our own forms which we will use to mass produce. I have a 3D scanner, I am scanning guns and then using the scans to build solid models which I will use as the data to CNC machine our forms.

Obviously (sadly) I don't have nearly as many guns as I would like or need to form a full library of gun/magazine scans. So, in return for you meeting with me and allowing me to scan your gun and magazine, I will offer a free kydex holster. The scanning process takes about an hour and involves spraying your gun with talcum powder (non-destructive). After the scan, I will clean your gun using either an ultra sonic cleaner or steam cleaner. You can then either wait while I make you a holster (another hour or so), or if you want one of the latest and greatest models, you can wait until the upgrade process is completed and I will send you one.

My email is conrad.miller@strongsideholsters.com
My cell # is two6seven - two7eight - seven5nine8

Feel free to email, call or text (prefer text to call). If I don't answer (I usually do), leave a message and I'll get back to you.

Below is a list of the guns I currently am looking for. I'll update it from time to time. If you have something that is not on the list, contact me, I MIGHT take you up on it.

Any Glock (except 19/23/32, 17/22/31 and 43)
Any HK
Any non 1911 Springfield Armory (except 4" .45XD and .4" .40XD)
Any 3", 3.5" or 4" 1911 with or without rail
Any Beretta (except 92A1)
Any Sig Sauer (except MK25 and P239)
Any FNH pistol
Any Ruger SEMI AUTO pistol
Any Smith & Wesson Semi Auto pistol (except the M&P 4.25" 9/.40)
Any CZ pistol
Any Lionheart pistol

Hope to hear from you soon, looking forward to meeting you all!!! Blessings.

Also, if you own a gun store or know someone who does we are always looking to ad more wholesale dealer accounts as well.