Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Allegheny County)

Default FN FNS-9c or 40c? Anyone have one?

Gonna buy a new carry peice tomorrow (hopefully).has anyone here owned, or at least shot, one of the FNS-compacts?

I'm really interested in one, and would like to know how they compare to an XDs/XDm, Glock G36, etc...

(York County)

Default Re: FN FNS-9c or 40c? Anyone have one?

They're a fairly new design. I don't think you'll get too many people on here giving reviews just yet.

That being said, because it's based off of a reliable design (full size FNS) just as the Glock 19 was based off the 17, the XD sub compact off the XD, etc. And the fact that FN puts out high quality firearms, I wouldn't hesitate to buy one without hearing reviews.

I have yet to handle one, but if I like the way they feel in hand then I'll purchase an FNS9C for sure.

Hickok45 does a review of them on YouTube. He shows a really great size comparison to the Glocks. It's right between the 19 and 26. I don't have a link but if you search for it, I'm sure it'll come right up.

(Allegheny County)

Just purchased a 40c. Range report in a few days!

I have a FNS in the 9mm. I love it. Fits my hand like a warm stick of butter. I've put about 500 rounds through it so far and it is the most accurate hand gun I've ever had. Low recoil, smooth action. Get it...
    I will not remove my AVATAR until this threat is over. One down, four up.