Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Cumberland County)

Default Are any Glock 9mm sold for under $400?

I apologize for any confusion. I posted a better question here:
    http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.ph...67#post3058567

I want to research pistols before this weekend and then take that research to my local range and test guns that fit my need and price point at that range in hopes of finding the right weapon.
    Last edited by M.gold; May 20th, 2015 at 04:55 PM.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Are any Glock 9mm sold for under $400?

new? no.
    There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy - Dante.

(Berks County)

You were asking about online merchants in another thread. I assume that's to purchase this pistol. I would advise you to go shooting with a friend who has a pistol if possible. Then, go to a shop & take a look at some models in person. I wouldn't start off making a firearm purchase online until you know a bit more about what you want.

There are cheaper options for a 9mm out there than a Glock of course, but there's always a trade off in some other aspect when you lower the price.

i think glock makes a model called "highpoint" that can outshoot custom 1911s and can be had for <<300

there wass a guy here named wakefield who was an expert on them
    Montani Semper Liberi

(Clearfield County)

Quote Originally Posted by gummy jones View Post
    i think glock makes a model called "highpoint" that can outshoot custom 1911s and can be had for <<300

there wass a guy here named wakefield who was an expert on them
    I don't know about custom 1911's, but I can vouch for them out-shooting a kimber

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by theunrulychef View Post
    You were asking about online merchants in another thread. I assume that's to purchase this pistol. I would advise you to go shooting with a friend who has a pistol if possible. Then, go to a shop & take a look at some models in person. I wouldn't start off making a firearm purchase online until you know a bit more about what you want.

There are cheaper options for a 9mm out there than a Glock of course, but there's always a trade off in some other aspect when you lower the price.
    M.gold....read this. re-read it a few times. take this as the Gospel.

go to a range that rents. rent a few. be prepared to take more than one range session deciding. you may decide you like M&P over Glock, or vice versa, or that neither feels right.

plunking down good old legal tender for something you don't like, just sucks.
    There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy - Dante.

(Lancaster County)

If you qualify for a blue label Glock I recently paid $398 for a Glock 19 at Atlantic Tactical in New Cumberland. Picked a Glock 42 up for $319 too.
    Last edited by Detox; May 20th, 2015 at 07:30 PM.

(Chester County)

When I talked to the folks from Atlantic Tactical, at The Great Outdoor Show, in January 2015, they told me they have stopped selling firearms to anyone that is not a "First Responder". In 2014, I bought a police trade G22 for $350, with 3 mags and hard case, on their GOS special. It is in great shape and I bought a Lone Wolf 9mm barrel for it for $109.00 plus shipping + a few 9mm mags.

(Berks County)

You can find one used for that price. I got a Gen 3 19 from the classifieds here recently for $375, with night sights. I think I spotted a 26 for around $400 there recently.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by eatmydust View Post
    When I talked to the folks from Atlantic Tactical, at The Great Outdoor Show, in January 2015, they told me they have stopped selling firearms to anyone that is not a "First Responder". In 2014, I bought a police trade G22 for $350, with 3 mags and hard case, on their GOS special. It is in great shape and I bought a Lone Wolf 9mm barrel for it for $109.00 plus shipping + a few 9mm mags.
    You're right. It's more clearly defined through Glock as to who qualifies for the blue label. Nice pickup on the G22, my G23 was my first pistol purchase close to 10 years ago and love that .40 S&W.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast