Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lehigh County)

Default Rifles and Stuff- military

Selling duplicates and excess, all prices do not include shipping- (1) Israeli Mauser, .308 NATO, red glue lam stock, sight hood, 3 sm. brass pins in wrist and under action, can't find the repair! BCD 4 Gustloff Werke, Weimar. Small stock repair behind recoil lug. MATCHING BOLT AND RECEIVER and MIRROR bore. Excellent shooter! $375 SPF (2) Type 99 Kokura (Series 20?) ground mum, repro sling (has to be, too nice) with Japanese writing, rifle looks too nice so I say reblued, stock may be lightly steel-wooled (too smooth) handguard retainer screw needs replacing with orig., mirror bore. Another good shooter. $200 Did I mention the aircraft sights were intact, with wings? (3) MAS 1936 with sling, all match (stock, too) mirror bore, GREAT shooter. $200 SPF (4) Type 38 "carbine"- started life as a Kokura (Series 24?) and has been shortened to carbine length and recalibered to 7.62 x 39. Stock repairs, r sling swivel relocated, bore shows machine marks, small inconsequential cracks in handguard, etc. Will throw in repro NVA flag...reduced to $100 (you still get the flag!) .(For this one, I'll require a statement that you'll have it inspected by a gunsmith before shooting. I've shot it, but still...)
    First definitive "I'll take it" gets the guns. No way to post pics, MAY be able to send pics thru email (lots of computer trouble lately) - in addition to PAFOA use kennedyb.kennedy@gmail.com to communicate. Personal board messages don't always get through.
    ALSO: 7.62 x 39 stripper clips, 10 clips for $2.00, sealed packs....45 ACP blanks, only have 5, $2.00...5.56 mm blanks, 20, $5.00...7.62 x 54 blanks, 2 packs of 30 each, $10.00 for all....cleaning rod segments (no handles or patch needles, just segments, have hundreds, ten cents each....308 or 30-06 5-round stripper clips, most have a spot or two of rust, ten cents each, pack of 5 7.62MM NATO grenade rifle cartridges, $10. Don't forget these prices don't include shipping!
    If you want to trade, just send me an email. All offers politely responded to. Love old S + Ws, 45s, accurate shootable rifles, pistols, ammo. If you don't know me, I'll provide references and you'll provide a PMO. If we've done business before, we can do it a little differently. If you're near Allentown at all, you're welcome to stop in & see 'em!! POB
    Last edited by Plain Old Bill; July 21st, 2008 at 08:16 PM.

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: Rifles and Stuff- military

Don't forget, trades on the Tye 99 are welcome.