Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: No jeepers?

(Washington County)

Default Re: No jeepers?

I'll send a PM, best to keep trail info limited to not just anyone who can google.
    In America arms are free merchandise such that anyone who has the capital may make their houses into armories and their gardens into parks of artillery. - Ira Allen, 1796

(Washington County)

Hey jeepers and off-roaders, I'm hosting a Pittsburgh Offroad Meet and Greet at my place near West Newton, PA on August 1st. We will be having a BBQ, bonfire, etc. I have room for some 100 yard 4wd drag racing, an old Buick for an RTI ramp, and some prizes for best of show, worst of show, etc.

PM for more info and check into the thread on PGH-offroad.
    Last edited by JoshIronshaft; July 2nd, 2015 at 11:35 AM.
    In America arms are free merchandise such that anyone who has the capital may make their houses into armories and their gardens into parks of artillery. - Ira Allen, 1796

(Montgomery County)

I've got an '03 WJ. It's stock, and it's used more for a family car than anything else, but I do have fun in the snow with it.

Anyone have a good source for the skid plate that goes under the gas tank? Mine's rotting out. Rest of the car is in great shape, but as that skid plate is what actually holds in the tank, it needs fixed...

Funny this thread was bumped. As of last week I am the proud owner of a '15 Wrangler sport. Got the hard top, manual transmission, and Firecracker Red. Just got my soft top and a few other goodies I found while surfing Quadtatec. I also joined the JK owners forum, since besides PAFOA, it is one of the few that are not blocked at work. I saw a couple of fellow PAFOA members over there.

So far, I am pretty happy about it. Although as luck would have it there hasn't been a full day without rain since i got it. Cant wait to take the doors and the top off!

(Washington County)

Quote Originally Posted by bluetrane2028 View Post
    I've got an '03 WJ. It's stock, and it's used more for a family car than anything else, but I do have fun in the snow with it.

Anyone have a good source for the skid plate that goes under the gas tank? Mine's rotting out. Rest of the car is in great shape, but as that skid plate is what actually holds in the tank, it needs fixed...
    The rear tank on my WJ is supported by straps like most fuel tanks are. The skid plate isn't supporting it. You can go cheap and contact a pick-a-part yard or go with an aftermarket skid plate. Plenty of options out there.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Boondox View Post
    On one hand I want to say congratulations , but I also know and hate spending the money needed on tires , so congratulations AND I feel your pain.
    Wasn't too bad. I've ran BFGs and then the BFG KM2S pretty much exclusively since I've lifted my xj. Got tired of dropping almost 3 bills a tire so i decided to try something different. Got these general grabber at2s for around $ 150 a tire and am loving them so far.

Looking for a new hedder panel and grill if anyone in SEPA has a lead on one. Been cracked since I got this jeep and its time to replace it lol....

Last edited by Delcozrt; July 15th, 2015 at 01:43 AM.
    Rifle first, rifle last, rifle always.

(Delaware County)

I ran my last set of km2s till they passed for racing slicks lol. I'll try and find a pic.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Delcozrt View Post
    Wasn't too bad. I've ran BFGs and then the BFG KM2S pretty much exclusively since I've lifted my xj. Got tired of dropping almost 3 bills a tire so i decided to try something different. Got these general grabber at2s for around $ 150 a tire and am loving them so far.
    Didn't know there were any other JFC guys here. You all still meeting at Sonic every few Tuesdays? And was that a creepy fab bumper I spied?

Anyways, here's my '99 with a bastard ~3.5 lift [

IMG]http://i1367.photobucket.com/albums/r787/dwadawes/Jeepnow_zps6ee9bb06.jpg[/IMG]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by PennStateCarry; July 20th, 2015 at 12:32 PM.
    Opera Non Verba

(Delaware County)

Don't really talk to the JFC guys much anymore. But the reasons are not something id post on another forum, they all still good guys. Nope bumper was made by a guy on Cherokee forums and then reinforced by me. Looks a lot better now just put a fresh coat a paint on it yesterday. Creepy fab? Thats got to be brad.... i should get in touch with them some time. Had some good times at sonic meets. Never got out wheeling with them and i think that pissed a few guys off.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Delcozrt View Post
    Don't really talk to the JFC guys much anymore. But the reasons are not something id post on another forum, they all still good guys. Nope bumper was made by a guy on Cherokee forums and then reinforced by me. Looks a lot better now just put a fresh coat a paint on it yesterday. Creepy fab? Thats got to be brad.... i should get in touch with them some time. Had some good times at sonic meets. Never got out wheeling with them and i think that pissed a few guys off.
    I haven't been wheeling with them in about two years, but I might try to again now I'm back in the area. And yeah, Brad's been making a bunch of bumpers. Got one on my XJ, they're pretty nice
    Opera Non Verba

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast