Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thumbs up tactical shooting sports sayre pa

Awesome shop with great people working there.
    So I live in New York right on the PA boarder and I will frequently head over the line to tactical shooting sports in sayre pa for ammo or small stuff here and there.
    Well thanks to the safe act its almost impossible to own an AK47 or anything like that with out doing a bunch of modifications (really the only close thing would be the sporterized Saigas)
    I was looking around and found some cool info on VZ58s/2008s and how they can use SKS stripper clips, which got my mind thinking well i could have the magazine permanently attached and it would no longer be considered an "assault weapon"
    Stopped in on a Tuesday started talking to the guys there and i think they were more excited about the idea than i was, after a few min of trying to figure out the "logistics" they decided yes i can be done and i decided yes it needs to be done. They immediately were on the phone with PSA to secure me one of the VZ2008s and told me they would call me when it got in so i could check it out before they neuter it. That friday came and i got the call checked it out i was happy they got to work.

I was told it might take a while before i could pick it up, i was ok with that. about a week week and a half later i stopped in for some ammo and they told me that they were almost done and showed me the permanently attached magazine (pics below) I couldnt believe how amazing of a job they did, they custom built a bracket or what ever so it almost looks factory done, i was just expecting some bs tack welds but these guys went way above and beyond. Waited a little longer for them to limit the magazine to 10 rounds and came back to pick it up, thing runs flawless after 250 rounds and their service could not have been any better
    If you are up in the norther tiers area deff check these guys out