Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Delaware County)

Exclamation South Africa showdown: Woman who opens fire on trio of home invaders caught on camera

This is scary stuff. South Africa today is America by the year 2043. Even in upscale neighborhoods, most homes are gated with bars on the windows as crime is rampant and people sleep with guns at the ready.

In this HD video, three fine young fellows are seen entering a home. They eventually grab kitchen knives and binding materiel as the wander about with evil intent on their minds. As the male homeowner snoozes obliviously in an upstairs room, the startled female homeowner manages to get off two shots sending the friendly neighborhood felons diving out a window.

Yes, they have three creepy cats. Yes, they seem to sleep in separate rooms. Yes, they appear to sleep with gun in hand! Should maybe trade those three cats for one dog and those wheel guns for high cap semi-autos...

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/05/3213...campaign=Crime

"Everyone is entitled to my opinion." - Gman106
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face." - Mike Tyson
    "Get the hell out of my way." - John Galt

(Northampton County)

Default Re: South Africa showdown: Woman who opens fire on trio of home invaders caught on ca

Cats are worthless! Three of them and not one did shit except turn tail and run.

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: South Africa showdown: Woman who opens fire on trio of home invaders caught on ca

Need to upgrade their cats, with some larger variety of African cats

Learn how to really SUPPORT the 2nd Amendment cause Go To http://www.foac-pac.org/

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by ungawa View Post
    Cats are worthless! Three of them and not one did shit except turn tail and run.
    They were "being a good witness". That's what we're supposed to do if we see something bad happening, right?
    I am not a lawyer. Nothing I say or write is legal advice.

(Bucks County)

My best friend is from SA. It ain't good over there if you're white. His parents' house got broken into while they were home, and his Uncle who was a mechanic got shot in the head while sitting in a car at work.

When his brother lived there, he ran out of gas in the sticks. He got back to his car and saw two brothers ransacking it. All he remembers is putting down the gas can, then they were both unconcious on the ground. He's a I don't know what degree black belt. That must come in handy every now and then.

The blacks are taking over white farms and have no idea how to grow anything. It's not a good situation there from what I hear.

(Bucks County)

More of Obammys chillrens I see
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by twency View Post
    They were "being a good witness". That's what we're supposed to do if we see something bad happening, right?
    How about a fucking meow or something?

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by RockIsland View Post
    The blacks are taking over white farms and have no idea how to grow anything. It's not a good situation there from what I hear.
    That's been going on since the European empires started falling. Wonder why North Africans are all starving? Because they kicked out the white farmers, took over the land, and had no idea how to plant/rotate crops. They should have asked for agricultural training, then kicked the crackers out

As for the dude sleeping with his gun in his hand... who does he think he is, James Bond?

My uncle lives/works in Ghana. He went somewhere on vacation. While he was gone, his house was ransacked. But not like what we're used to seeing here, where they grab some jewelry and electronics and scram. These guys pretty much moved in for a week and used my uncle's truck to move everything out. And I do mean EVERYTHING... furniture, clothes, food, plates, EVERYTHING. About the only thing they left was the gun safe... which they'd drilled into and emptied. Two months later, his prized over/under (inherited from my grandfather) was recovered, sawed-off... and it had been used in a murder.

Fuck Africa, man.

(Mercer County)

A better ending to the video would have been watching the fuckers bleed out on the kitchen floor. She did a good enough job.

My real concern is why the girlfriend has her own bedroom. He must like hunting it down whenever he wants a little. Makes him feel like a lion.
    Last edited by sprrdhawk44; May 14th, 2015 at 05:47 PM.
    There's no such thing as a free lunch.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast