Default Women's Pistol Clinic Level 1

Protective Shooting Concepts
    Women's Pistol Clinic Level 1

Cost:
    $75.00

Date & Time:
    April 4th, 2015; 8:00 am to 12:00 pm

Description:
    The six level Protective Shooting Concepts Women's Pistol Clinic curriculum is a streamlined version of our Protective Pistol 1 and 2 programs. It's designed to get female shooters on the most direct path from "unconsciously incompetent" to "consciously competent". Is it necessary to complete all six levels to become an adequate shooter? Necessary? Adequate? As you can imagine, we're slightly biased. Levels 1 & 2 focus on safe gun handling, risk, and risk mitigation. Levels 3 & 4 develop accuracy and consistency. Levels 5 & 6 build the confidence to effectively carry your firearm everyday in the real world. Training through all six levels establishes a solid mastery of the fundamental skills necessary to use your firearm to prevail against a potentially lethal threat. PSC instructors are attuned to the nuances of coaching female shooters, and we achieve impressive results.

Required:
    • semi-automatic pistol of at least .380 ACP caliber
    • holster worn on the strong side that allows holstering with only the firing hand
    • ballistic eye protection & hearing protection
    • 100 rounds of ammunition per clinic
    • several spare magazines

(Beaver County)

Default Re: Women's Pistol Clinic Level 1

Guys, if you've been meaning to get your wife/girlfriend/daughter properly trained in the safe handling and employment of a handgun for self defense, this is your golden opportunity.

(Beaver County)

Default Re: Women's Pistol Clinic Level 1

Some of my favorite classes to teach are the Level 1 and 2 Women's Pistol Clinics. I truly enjoy the process of taking an inexperienced, probably nervous (maybe a little bit scared) student, getting them to RELAX... to understand what they're trying to accomplish... and then building their ability to shoot - decisively - with authority! - and hit what they're aiming at.

I love to see the change in the women from the beginning of Level 1 to the end of Level 2!

I love to see the new found confidence, I love to see the awe in their own ability to accomplish a task that only a few hours before seemed impossible!

I hope you can come down and join us April 4th - were going to have a great time! There's still room in the class and there's still time to enroll.