Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default VEPR 12 Price Fluctuations

I've been keeping my eye on the VEPR 12 pricing for quite a while. What is the lowest in the last few years that anyone has seen them dip to? $799 seems to be the bottom of the dips that I've seen. Just gauging when to take a stab at one

Default Re: VEPR 12 Price Fluctuations

The rumor is that Molots setting up shop in the states and has stock in other countries which is why Veper rifles and 12's are showing up and prices at least on the 12's is dropping. That being said $799.99 is most great price for a 12 they kick some serious ass are are a blast too shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    The rumor is that Molots setting up shop in the states and has stock in other countries which is why Veper rifles and 12's are showing up and prices at least on the 12's is dropping. That being said $799.99 is most great price for a 12 they kick some serious ass are are a blast too shoot.
    Really? I had not heard that - that's great news. I would pay $799 for one after owning a Vepr rifle - but I would feel better about it a little lower, haha.

(Cumberland County)

Setting up in the States would be great. Right before the Russian ban, like a week to 10 days, I was looking at one on GB - exactly what I wanted with wood stock, etc.. Was $799, about the lowest I had seen. I was kicking it around then all hell broke loose. The gun was pulled and re-listed at $1,200 and sold - sometimes, you just wait a second too long
    "Tastefully Pimptastic"

Quote Originally Posted by cruzans View Post
    Setting up in the States would be great. Right before the Russian ban, like a week to 10 days, I was looking at one on GB - exactly what I wanted with wood stock, etc.. Was $799, about the lowest I had seen. I was kicking it around then all hell broke loose. The gun was pulled and re-listed at $1,200 and sold - sometimes, you just wait a second too long
    Yep, last time I was getting serious about one they were $799. I think if they ever hit $699 or even $599, I will "pull the trigger".