Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Beaver County)

Default New Shotgun Shell Carrier Product!

Quote Originally Posted by spyderman2k4
    Hey guys,

I wanted to introduce my company, ARID Products, and our flagship product, the Quick-Detach Carrier (Q-DC). I'm not trying to spam for the sake of selling stuff (we are still pre-production and have nothing to sell), I just wanted you guys be able to see what's coming... mostly so I put pressure on myself to get things moving quickly! If pictures are worth a thousand words, video is an an encyclopedia:

Alpha testing is rapping up, and once a few tweaks and changes are implemented, we will begin beta testing. I can't comment yet on expected MSRP, there are just too many variables associated with production costs at this point. We plan to have this available in 12 gauge for the Remington 870 and the Mossberg 500/590. We aren't ruling out other models or calibers down the road, but that's where we plan to start. While the magazines in the video are black, we plan to have a variety of colors available- both to match furniture as well as using for load differentiation (different colored magazines for different loads).

The easiest way to see updates as we progress through development is via our Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/ARIDProducts) and Instagram (arid_products) as our website isn't up yet. Thanks for checking it out! I'll do my best to answer any questions or inquiries!
    The owner posted this on the shotgun world forum and I thought I should pass it on because it's AWESOME!

(York County)

Default Re: New Shotgun Shell Carrier Product!

Well great idea, perhaps for the gun gamer crowd shooting 3 gun.

Noticed how quick and easy the carriers are to swap out.

Kind of how I'd envision them laying on the floor of the vehicle, entry point, or field when used in a real harsh environment.

Right handed shooter is going to have that holder against his body and I think if you try this with both single, 2 and 3 pt slings in your Beta test you'll discover the weaknesses.

Not sure who you're marketing to so if it's gun gamers you might have something, SWAT / MIL probably not.

(Northampton County)

Definitely not for the 3gun crowd, there are much better/faster ways for us to load a shotgun and carry extra ammo. Its a neat idea though

(Adams County)

Kinda seems like a solution to a problem that does not exist. Far too slow for any competition shooters.

(York County)

Agree, thanks for competition info guys, not my wheelhouse.

Maybe paint it flourescent green and tout it as a multiple Zombie rapid reload apocalypse shell carrier???

Probably make millions......yawn

Quote Originally Posted by Corey G View Post
    Kinda seems like a solution to a problem that does not exist. Far too slow for any competition shooters.
    This applies to most of the accessories on today's gun market. Aside from good advertising and Hollywood making naive buyers think they need specific things. Most of the time it's useless crap that provides no real advantage or helps to hinder and degrade the shooters skills.

(Allegheny County)

Recently finished with the Beta testing
    http://blog.anti-fragile.net/2015/10...de-saddle.html

and for what its worth guys, there have been several Beta test models out with LE/Mil dudes that love it, and they have gotten some field use.

(Wayne County)

Take it head to head vs Esstac cards!
    I always sleep with my guns when you are gone