Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Westmoreland County)

Default Re: New Bill Gives the AG the Power to Block Gun Sales to Suspected Terrorists

Quote Originally Posted by PocketProtector View Post
    Gunowners are directly, and I mean directly, in Der fuhrers crosshairs for the absolute "fundamental change" that's coming via EO over the next 23 months.

We are target NUMERO UNO. I guarantee it.
    Sadly, I think you're right. He's going to do all he can with or without congress to destroy what's left of what this country once was.

Quote Originally Posted by Carnes View Post
    What a mess. Things are not the way they were intended to be.
    No it's not. I'm old enough to remember this country when we were still for the most part free. It's my kids and grandkids I feel bad about.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: New Bill Gives the AG the Power to Block Gun Sales to Suspected Terrorists

Quote Originally Posted by pennlineman View Post
    Sadly, I think you're right. He's going to do all he can with or without congress to destroy what's left of what this country once was.

No it's not. I'm old enough to remember this country when we were still for the most part free. It's my kids and grandkids I feel bad about.
    Me too brother. Luckily my grandson knows how to field strip and take down an M249, a Ma Deuce, and a Mk19.

He spent a lot of time at the 2/2 E Company Armory/day care center.

Lucky little turd!

(Westmoreland County)

A real terrorist would purchase the tools of their trade through illicit sources. If they get put on a list they get new ID, buy through Straw Purchases, get them smuggled in (even through diplomatic pouches as was done for the Red Brigades) or through the same sorts of people who smuggle in drugs today.

What is the DHS going to do? Arrest them for gun crimes?

This law denies Due Process for law abiding citizens, probably through some Star Chamber process.

(Allegheny County)

I would think that everyone (and by everyone I mean the OP) would be in favor of denying Mooslims the ability to buy guns and bomb vests.

All kidding aside, the fact that we are now looking to make people who are "suspected terrorists" prove themselves innocent is a pretty fucked up thing indeed.

We think you may be a terrorist, but have no proof, but we will still prohibit you from buying a gun.

Wait. What?
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Bucks County)

At least we know that terrorists have nothing to do with radical Islam.

(Lehigh County)

The fact that this bill would strip you of your constitutional right without any due process is enough of a reason this bill should never see the light of day.

All of the other things are valid reasons, but this one is a direct violation of the BOR.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by 98Redline View Post
    The fact that this bill would strip you of your constitutional right without any due process is enough of a reason this bill should never see the light of day.

All of the other things are valid reasons, but this one is a direct violation of the BOR.

"But we have to stop terrorists and we can't do that while observing the bill of rights.
    We're only ignoring rights of suspected terrorists anyway, so I dunno what everyone's problem is. I have a right to feel safe so if they need to bend the rules to get the bad guys, I'm OK with that."

That is how they get away with it.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12