Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Default Re: Oaks Extravaganza

Quote Originally Posted by borekfk View Post
    I will be there to continue my Quixotic quest for a Webley or Enfield revolver.
    There is a husband and wife team out of the South (the wife has a very small "hairy" dog that is on their tables) who have the best Webley and Enfields that you will find. However, they are literally "top dollar prices" but they will even have Webley-Fosberry pistols (yes "Pistol" was the correct term for all of these weapons in the British Army!). I have frequently drooled over the selections but then go hunting elsewhere. Many years ago I did pick up one of the last commercial Webley Mk VI's still in 0.455 for the same price as a cut one. The seller was most upset when I told him what he had just sold me after he asked "why that one?" If he did not know what he had, I was not going to enlighten him before the approval was given and he had my CC number! Dave_n

(Adams County)

Just a heads up for anyone interested...I will be set up at the Oaks Show again with the $64 out the door priced Anderson Lowers. These are not blems. I will have limited quantities! I will also have a few DayTac Reaper Lowers for $105 out the door!

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by gracenrich View Post
    Rumor has it that due to advance complaints.
    No guns or ammo will be sold or shown at this show.
    Only pickles,signs,targets and a guy with a large truck..
    Thank you
    WHAT..... no jerkey!! At the last Oaks show I picked up some called ''Chernobyl'' . really HOT. The best I ever had. Hope they are there this time.
    I have so many toys because my wife wont let me have a girlfriend.......

I have off that Friday and I'm on the hunt for a VZ-58 ~ VZ-2008 , whatever ya wanna call it. If yer a dealer and sell them , have one there. If ya have one to sell , let me know and we'll arrange to meet up.
    I don't speak English , I talk American!

(Northampton County)

I was down there in December and pretty impressed with the selection. Prices were about the norm. Does anyone know the vendor that brings the cases of ammo? They had pretty much on pallets. I think they had 2 sections of ammo. They were in the last building to the left when you walk in, against the wall. I want to see if they have a contact or online store.

(Montgomery County)

As big as it is, I wonder if this show brings overnight guests to town.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Dave_n View Post
    There is a husband and wife team out of the South (the wife has a very small "hairy" dog that is on their tables) who have the best Webley and Enfields that you will find. However, they are literally "top dollar prices" but they will even have Webley-Fosberry pistols (yes "Pistol" was the correct term for all of these weapons in the British Army!). I have frequently drooled over the selections but then go hunting elsewhere. Many years ago I did pick up one of the last commercial Webley Mk VI's still in 0.455 for the same price as a cut one. The seller was most upset when I told him what he had just sold me after he asked "why that one?" If he did not know what he had, I was not going to enlighten him before the approval was given and he had my CC number! Dave_n
    I think I know who you're talking about. They have so much nice stuff, but when they don't put price tags on anything, I figure if I have to ask, I can't afford it. I remember them having a lot of Colt martial revolvers and 1903 pistols.

(Lackawanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by SPTSUPPLY View Post
    Just a heads up for anyone interested...I will be set up at the Oaks Show again with the $64 out the door priced Anderson Lowers. These are not blems. I will have limited quantities! I will also have a few DayTac Reaper Lowers for $105 out the door!

Will you have any with the integral trigger guard?

Thanks in advance

(Adams County)

Quote Originally Posted by poncho455 View Post
    Will you have any with the integral trigger guard?

Thanks in advance
    No I don't usually carry the lowers with the trigger guards built in.

I'm hoping to pick up a mauser sporter for a project. Hoping to get one that somebody did some work on but didn't go all out at a good price for my summer project. I'd rather take a vz-24 action that somebody rebarreled and not much else than buy an original mauser and destroy what historical value it has.

Anybody know of any dealers who have a lot of used hunting rifles? Shot out bores and dented to all hell stocks preferred.

Thanks.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast