Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: rider047

(Lebanon County)

Default rider047

Contacted him about some ammo he had listed. Responded quickly with a time and place already in mind. Everything was exactly as advertised. I'd definitely do business with him again.
    "Remember the first rule of gunfighting ... have a gun." Jeff Cooper

(Lawrence County)

Default Re: rider047

Had a perfect transaction with rider047. He shipped the same day I paid. It arrived packed nicely and was in better than described condition. Really doesn*t get better than this. 5 star, A +++ and all that good stuff. Buy, sell, and trade resting assured that it will go smoothly.

Rider047 is great seller. As others have said, great communication, quick shipping, and item as described and well packed.

(Lancaster County)

This guy pulled a fast on on me.

- I contacted Rider047 on 05/27 about a couple of handheld flashlights he had for sale and stated that I would take them at his "face to face" asking price and, would meet up with him at his preferred place in Hershey.

- He said that we could meet "Tomorrow morning 9am-noon or Tues-Friday next week anytime after 4:30pm."

- I responded on the morning of 05/28 with "One day next week after 4:30 works. I'll follow up with you to confirm..."

- I followed up with a message sent this afternoon (05/30) stating "How does Wednesday afternoon at 5:00ish look for you?" His response was "Sorry they sold earlier today with something else somebody bought from me."

In summary, exercise good judgment with this member.

(Lancaster County)

Update:

ArmyVet:
    "So...I stated that I would buy them from you and meet at your preferred place in Hershey one day after 4:30 PM this week and you SOLD them to someone else?
    What was your motivation to do that
    ?"

Rider047:
    "You said you would take them upon pending inspection so it wasn't a for sure thing for me.
    Someone else had cash and was looking at all the stuff I had for sale. They were also willing to pay asking price
    ."

I've said enough about this.

(Lehigh County)

Purchased a spotting scope from Rider047. He shipped promptly after he recieved payment. Scope arrived in great condition, as described. Will buy from again.